Secret Santa 2008: Information and Hints Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
True....and I guess we could put the wrong name on the return address...However it is against postal regulations to mail packages without a return name and address....Not to mention you want it to be able to be returned in case there is a probelm. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve since I personally know the Not so Real Santa!!This is so fun!!

Could always put your husband/BF's name or even anyother family member's name but with your address. I think thats what I'm going to do
yes.gif

ClareBear86

thats a good idea badprincess... i think thats what i'l be doinf, however i dont think there are that many of us from the uk?

BadPrincess

Skintone (NW15, etc): NC30
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Interests/Hobbies: Just like any girl I'm completely obsessed with cosmetics, jewerly,clothes, etc.. My other interests are cars, I'm into drag racing, I have an 81 Pontiac Formula (T/A) that I race
winks.gif

Things you Collect (Besides MAC, of course): Milani (original shadows & quads), Fin/Funky Socks, Handbags.. Anything Marilyn Monroe... and Sharpies lol I love different color Sharpies to write my little notes!

Favorite 2008 MAC Collection: Fafi
Favorite All-time MAC Collection: Barbie
5 Things from the Permanent Line You've Always Wanted to Pick Up, but Never Got to: Bamboo,Soft Brown eyeshadow, Nymphette,Pink Lemonade lipglass, and Fast Response Eye Cream
5 LE Items You Missed Out On that You'd Love to Get Your Hands On: Shadowy Lady,Tempting, & Spiced Chocolate Quads. Copper (frost) & Bronze pigments.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color (green, purple, etc): Greens,Purples,Golds & Bronzes
Favorite Lip Product Color (nude, red): Pinks,Plums,Peachy and Nudes
Favorite Eyeshadow Texture (Satin, Frost, etc): Frost
Favorite MAC product (Dazzleglass, Fluidline, etc): Eyeshadow and Lipglass
Least Favorite MAC Product: Mascara

Favorite Non-MAC Brand: Urban Decay
3 Things from that Brand You've Always Wanted to Pick Up: 24/7 Pencils, Chronic Matte Eyeshadow & Transforming Potion
3 Favorite Drugstore Items/Things You've Always Wanted to Try: Anything from NYX or Milani.. Love Bonnie Bell Smackers too
smiles.gif

Things You Don't Like/Need: Nailpolish, Body Lotions
Little Extras You Love (pigment samples, candy, etc): Pigment samples, Mac Postcards,Candles,Sample Packets,Travel Sized Products, love coffee too and lottery scratch off's, candy love peanut butter cups, Ghiradelli squares, M & M Peanuts & Swedish fish
Anything else about you that would help out your Santa: This might help, my MUA notepad...http://makeupalley.com/user/notepad/badprincess
Also my favorite color is Purple.. My lucky number is 9..

Your Wishlist (5-15 Items Should Be Sufficient ):
2009 Marilyn Monroe or Car related Calendar or Planner
Fancy Hair clips (I have to have my hair up at work)
Hair Products for straighening
Yankee Candles (sugar cookie or fruity scents)
Lush Honey Waffle, Rock Star, Honey I Washed The Kids or Pineapple Grunt Soap
Philosophy Falling In Love (anything)
Philosophy Amazing Grace (anything)
Lush Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel
Lush Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb
Kenzo Kenzo Amour Samples
Bond No.9 Little Italy, Chinatown or Bryant Park Samples

THANK-YOU SO MUCH SANTA

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPrincess
Could always put your husband/BF's name or even anyother family member's name but with your address. I think thats what I'm going to do
yes.gif

Yeah and whomever thinks it's from me...Know there are a lot of people from Texas on this thread
yes.gif
Don't be trying to guess ahead of time
nonono.gif

TISH1124

^^ Me too Girl!! I am super excited I keep looking at the stuff...My stuff wouldn't even fit in The MAC Black Box!! I'm such a Shop Whore! I like giving good stuff and a variety of little fun stuff...

melozburngr

I'm horrible with gifts- when I find something that I know the other person will like- I have a REALLY hard time waiting t give it to them!! lol

TISH1124

^^ My problem is I look at it long enough and I have to go out and buy it for myself too!! I'm just pitful! ^6 And I am horrible at these kind of secrets...uggghhh

melozburngr

lol- I did that too- I saw one of the things I bought for her and I was like, oooh pretty! and bought one for myself. lol

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
I want to send mine out already- is that bad? lol I got everything last night and I'm super excited!!

I'm soo super excited to send out my package too!! I looove giving presents
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

I know I just came back from the CCO...I'm ready to ship....Maybe I will send 1 small stocking gift...then the actual gift in two weeks...Oh but nix that...they will know it's me since I just told

MsChrys79

WOW! yall are really serious about this Secret Santa! it's so funny cause yall remind me of the kids on Christmas Eve all anxious and stuff...LOL!

Whoever has me I dont care when I get it....as long as it's not next christmas....

Willa

I went to the store earlier today to get my boxes, paper, card and all the things to be ready to ship
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

Still need to buy some other things, next week
And then good bye goodies!!!

TISH1124

I think Holly is my SS .. I have never spoken to Holly....Never exchanged a PM...But Holly...it's something about your profile picture that makes me believe it's you!!
th_dunno.gif

And if you are it...I know you are thinking
wtff.gif
WTF2.gif
nocomment.gif

And if you are not it you are thinking
huh2.gif
lolz.gif
werd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.