Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

brittbby

[COLOR=9900FF]I called my local Sephora and I was told the collection would arrive toward the end of next month. I don't know if I really believe that. They also said they couldn't hold any products for customers. I will probably stalk the store and call every other day. It's on! :D [/COLOR]
That's so weird on the facebook comments from sephora they said stores usually receive stock 2-3 weeks after online launch. Hmm. Ill be calling mine every week on their stock day. I wish I was better friends with one of them, I could just have them text me lol!

Asphyxia

That's so weird on the facebook comments from sephora they said stores usually receive stock 2-3 weeks after online launch. Hmm. Ill be calling mine every week on their stock day. I wish I was better friends with one of them, I could just have them text me lol!
I saw those comments too! That's why I'm going to call every week. I need to find out their stock day.

PixieDancer

The big palette isn't showing up anymore either... along with the mirror as already mentioned. I travel too much to stalk a store, so I guess I'm missing out on this.

vaisforluvrs

I was able to get the palette and mirror before they sold out. When I look at my reorder options, it says that the palette and mirror are permanently out of stock. So, it sounds like they will not be restocking them on the site. Sorry to anyone that missed them. Hope you are able to get them when they hit the stores!

luvlydee

Yea sometimes they have it a week after an online release in my sephora. I honestly thought this will come out aug 1 since its on a thursday and its 2 weeks after the online launch

vaisforluvrs

About the VIB Rouge,I just talked to CS and they told me that it's still in the testing phase,that it should be rolling out within 1-2 months and that no one currently has the VIB Rouge status yet.Also he confirmed that the spending level for that is $500,not $1000.That should should extremely easy to do,I have spent about $500 so far.
Hmm...I wonder when they will officially count the dollars spent to reach that level. If it's for the entire year and not the date from when it is launched, then I only have a couple hundred to go. Wow, I spend way too much at Sephora! lol

luvlydee

anyone got a shipping notice yet? I usually get one less than 24 hours after i purchase something from sephora but i havent gotten nada. Im scared they might pull a MAC move and cancel my order lol

Richelle83

anyone got a shipping notice yet? I usually get one less than 24 hours after i purchase something from sephora but i havent gotten nada. Im scared they might pull a MAC move and cancel my order lol
LOL, I've seen a few people around get shipping notices.

gildedangel

Nothing for me yet, but it usually takes a couple of days when I make an order, so I'm not worried yet.

Knope2012

I haven't yet, but it took them 2 days to ship my Ariel palette back in June, so I'm not worrying yet.

vaisforluvrs

I received a shipping notice last night but it hasn't actually been shipped yet.

josephine90

I haven't either! I usually get it the next day, hmm, they better not pull a RiRi on me!

luvlydee

Got my notice this morning
well i guess ill just sit here and wait. im bummed because i usually get my orders 2 days after i order and i dont want to wait until monday to play with this damn palette lol I did go into my sephora account and it says sent to warehouse so as long as my stuff is being processed then im ok.

Latest posts