Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

prettypink29

I'm still waiting on the shipping notice for my order. Last time they waited 2 days before my items were shipped so I'm not concerned at this point. I'm still waiting for the big palette to come back in stock, fingers crossed! The two most popular products are not showing including the mirror because of the negative reviews not based on the product itself. It's uncalled for, I didn't get my hands on a product I badly wanted however what's the point of a one star review, why not call sephora or send them an email? It may have even been getting too chaotic and causing quite a stir so they had no choice but to temporarily remove the products from online. Lets hope they are waiting for a bigger stock to try and Make it available to more people.

novocainedreams

I got an in stock email just now, and went to put the mirror in my cart, went to put one more thing and BAM mirror is gone, I am so over this.*sigh*
ssad.gif

prettypink29

So now Sephora's going to *F* customers just like Mac? Wonderful.
that's a bit harsh, sure they should have produced more stock to avoid any further issues to their loyal customers however...I'm sorry but why do some people have to imply bad words..and/ or give bad reviews before they have even tried the product. I still like sephora, keeping in mind I missed out on the storylook palette...I don't mind hanging around or personally going in store next month..

brittbby

that's a bit harsh, sure they should have produced more stock to avoid any further issues to their loyal customers however...I'm sorry but why do some people have to imply bad words..and/ or give bad reviews before they have even tried the product. I still like sephora, keeping in mind I missed out on the storylook palette...I don't mind hanging around or personally going in store next month..
I agree. The MAC Riri collection was in another league to me, it was a disaster at its finest. This was like any launch normal launch, first come first serve. I missed the palette but will wait around to try and get it in stores.

CartoonChic

Sorry to see that so many weren't able to purchase the mirror or the palette. I've been contemplating an idea for months and think I'll throw it out now because it seems appropriate. I've been thinking about offering a professional personal shopper service for nail polish and beauty items. You basically tell me the products that you want and I will buy them for you. My specialty will be LE items.

This wouldn't be a regular CP because I would be charging a fee for the service. What's in it for you? The answer is that I will put up with all of the anxiety, frustration and stalking for you to ensure that you get that coveted LE item. I know many of you have jobs where you can't check online/stores all the time, school, appointments and other general things that prevent you from getting the items that you want. I have a very good track record with being able to purchase a lot of LE and hard to find beauty items. I'm thinking this could be a useful service to some people.

The Ariel mirror and palette will be in Sephora stores next month. I thought why not give it a shot. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM.
flower.gif

EDIT: I'm also really curious to know what you all think about the idea, good, bad, or indifferent.

Tonetone711

Yes, Stan
Which store? at Stanford? Did they say the date?
Yes, Stanford, but no date she just said "next month". I really want to see them in person even though I got to put an order in. I'd rather not open something I may not love and pass it on....

hwdsprincess

Sorry to see that so many weren't able to purchase the mirror or the palette. I've been contemplating an idea for months and think I'll throw it out now because it seems appropriate. I've been thinking about offering a professional personal shopper service for nail polish and beauty items. You basically tell me the products that you want and I will buy them for you. My specialty will be LE items. This wouldn't be a regular CP because I would be charging a fee for the service. What's in it for you? The answer is that I will put up with all of the anxiety, frustration and stalking for you to ensure that you get that coveted LE item. I know many of you have jobs where you can't check online/stores all the time, school, appointments and other general things that prevent you from getting the items that you want. I have a very good track record with being able to purchase a lot of LE and hard to find beauty items. I'm thinking this could be a useful service to some people. The Ariel mirror and palette will be in Sephora stores next month. I thought why not give it a shot. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM. :flower: EDIT: I'm also really curious to know what you all think about the idea, good, bad, or indifferent.
I'm always so greatful for you!! I ran to the br so quick and glad I did, I have yet to get my shipping notice but I feel pretty safe, and ur idea sounds brilliant! It's hard working and not being able to get things or know of things!

FoxyMamaMakeup

Got my notification that my Ariel stuff sent this afternoon! ; ) I had already got the big storybook palette from the first time it went up, the 'glitch' lol. So I got a mirror for my mom & myself, the little part of your world quad for my mom & myself bc we both have the first 2, Cinderella & Jasmine, & I got us both the lip gloss sets, 1 of the nail polish set & the roller ball perfume. I thought I'd get it & see if I like how it smells before I purchase the big bottle. I have the whole new world perfume big bottle from the Jasmine collection & I love it, it's my favorite perfume right now. I absolutely hate that a lot of people missed out on the mirror & the palette. I hate that. I really hope the restock or I hope you all have Sephora's close by to get your stuff you wanted from this collection. It really was literally just sheer luck I got mine. I put my email in the be notified for the big storybook palette when it came back in stock bc I knew that it would restock with the rest of the collection. I was fixing to walk out the door & I decided to check my email & there it was! So I went the Sephora site & quickly put everything in my cart & checked out! I would have just been devastated had I not checked my email & came back to the mirror gone! Good luck ladies, again I hope everyone gets every piece of this collection they want! ; )

VampyCouture

I'm getting the rollerball in stores. I have the previous 2, but didn't feel like paying for the rollerball now. Hope I like the scent!

CartoonChic

I'm always so greatful for you!! I ran to the br so quick and glad I did, I have yet to get my shipping notice but I feel pretty safe, and ur idea sounds brilliant! It's hard working and not being able to get things or know of things!
th_kiss.gif
Glad you were able to get it!

Tonetone711

I made two separate orders, one for my friend as she was working and one for myself. Got a shipping notice for the second order not the first shrugs. I have the quad included in the first order as well as a murad promo product so I wonder if maybe they're waiting on the last item as I see someone else got a shipping email for their quad as well. Weird.

CartoonChic

Lol! It is to get my Sephora orders faster. Not so much for other stuff. Like Inglot. I remember you have a store near you.

StephyDee

Hi guys!
peace2.gif
I'm new to this site, but not new at all to Sephora. Sadly I was one of the many that couldn't get the Ariel palette OR mirror (if I had to choose one though, the palette anytime lol). I had gotten the 'now-in-stock' email at around noon EST yesterday, and not even an hour afterwards (when I opened it and went to go buy it), it was gone. Normally I'd just wait for it to come in stores, but the nearest Sephora for me is in a JCP, and it's just waaaaaay too far for me to travel.
ohboy.gif
With Disney being a never ending obsession for me (Ariel being my fave Princess), AND the fact that the colors just look so gorgeous, I was hoping with all my might I'd be able to snag this, but I guess not, unless by some miracle they come back online and I get to snag both. One can only hope.
heart.gif

queenblenda

anyone got a shipping notice yet? I usually get one less than 24 hours after i purchase something from sephora but i havent gotten nada. Im scared they might pull a MAC move and cancel my order lol
i bought the mirror then a few hours later caved and bought the perfume yesterday... this morning i get a shipping notice for the perfume but not my mirror still shows status as
"sent to warehouse"

luvlydee

I Just got my shipping notice!! woo hoo
pompom.gif
it'll be here tomorrow.
Got my notification that my Ariel stuff sent this afternoon! ; ) I had already got the big storybook palette from the first time it went up, the 'glitch' lol. So I got a mirror for my mom & myself, the little part of your world quad for my mom & myself bc we both have the first 2, Cinderella & Jasmine, & I got us both the lip gloss sets, 1 of the nail polish set & the roller ball perfume. I thought I'd get it & see if I like how it smells before I purchase the big bottle. I have the whole new world perfume big bottle from the Jasmine collection & I love it, it's my favorite perfume right now.
you too foxy mama.. please let me know what you think about this scent when you get it!
flower.gif

Latest posts