Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

singer82

I agree. The MAC Riri collection was in another league to me, it was a disaster at its finest. This was like any launch normal launch, first come first serve. I missed the palette but will wait around to try and get it in stores.

singer82

NaughtyP pm'ed you with my number. Hope your order went through hon! Dammit I was at a John Mayer concert so I missed the restock! Looks like I'll just have to see if my sephora gets it. My Sephora is pretty far. If I can't get it, life will go on :( Wish I could just stalk all day tomorrow. Damn work!

Miz Pina

Recvd email this morning that the mirror was back in stock, had it in my basket and went to check out and it had sold out from under me!! Arghh!!! I guess this is progress?

AniBEE

Jus got he order confirmation on the mirror when it first lunched

Keep trying ladies!!! also the store will have stock, It's were I go the cinderella mirror.

swallace

I haven't gotten my shipping notice yet but i called and they said it had been sent for fulfillment. Keeping fingers crossed!

singer82

Just bought mine, it's still there. Go ladies! :heart: Thank you naughtyp for alerting me, you're the best! :hug: Still upset at them that they didn't give us a release date and everything. But still threw in the polish set, the roller ball, and a lip tar.

KrystalAnne

Looks like I missed the palette again..
fool.gif

brittbby

Everything you buy online is first come first serve. It's just how they handled it. If they would have just given a release date people wouldn't be so mad.First they told us June then "this summer" never giving an awnser. Plus only alerting some people
Lol After being on specktra, I'm pretty sure someone will always be mad about something a company did, there is no way to please everyone! And exactly, everything is first come first serve so you'd think we'd all be use to it by now ;) I also missed the palette again! Oh well! In store will have to be the winner!

admmgz

Still upset at them that they didn't give us a release date and everything. But still threw in the polish set, the roller ball, and a lip tar.
I'm glad you were able to finally get what you wanted.
pompom.gif
Teamwork is awesome!

I agree. If they would've just provided a release date (especially to the VIB's), people wouldn't be so upset.

Knope2012

I got my shipping notification last night, but it still isn't showing in UPS's system. I probably won't get my mirror til Monday

queenblenda

still waiting for my shipping notice for my mirror i bought when it first launched! ugh im scared they overlooked my order or something?? :p blah

LiliV

Got my glosses! I'm really happy with these, I'm going to wear one out tonight. They seemed to swatch really pigmented on me, they looked so sheer on a lot of blogs, but then again so do Cremesheen Glasses, and I've always worn mine built up and full color. I think the dark purple will be a great gloss to pair with my OCC Black Dahlia Lip Tar in the Fall. I'm sticking to just these and my palette, not trying for the mirror

queenblenda

Got my glosses! I'm really happy with these, I'm going to wear one out tonight. They seemed to swatch really pigmented on me, they looked so sheer on a lot of blogs, but then again so do Cremesheen Glasses, and I've always worn mine built up and full color. I think the dark purple will be a great gloss to pair with my OCC Black Dahlia Lip Tar in the Fall. I'm sticking to just these and my palette, not trying for the mirror

they look gorgeous! :)

babygirlLAH

they look so pretty!
Got my glosses!  I'm really happy with these, I'm going to wear one out tonight.  They seemed to swatch really pigmented on me, they looked so sheer on a lot of blogs, but then again so do Cremesheen Glasses, and I've always worn mine built up and full color.  I think the dark purple will be a great gloss to pair with my OCC Black Dahlia Lip Tar in the Fall.  I'm sticking to just these and my palette, not trying for the mirror