Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

queenblenda

mine said sent to warehouse earlier when i checked so maybe tonight they will send it out also!
p.s. let us know what you think about the perfume :)
i hope i get the shipping notice soon waiting for that conformation is nerve racking as hell i want to know im in the clear!

and ill post my thoughts on the scent as soon as i have it! :)

StephyDee

Daw, it's saying it's sold out again. At least for me it is.
cry.gif

hwdsprincess

I Just got my shipping notice!! woo hoo :pompom:  it'll be here tomorrow.   mine said sent to warehouse earlier when i checked so maybe tonight they will send it out also!  p.s. let us know what you think about the perfume :) you too foxy mama.. please let me know what you think about this scent when you get it! :flower:
: ( pouting face mine still hasn't said shipped; still says sent to dumb warehouse... I guess ill just keep waiting, well no choice but wait... At least yours shipped yay!!

hwdsprincess

On the link I see it as Canada but for the US I don't see it, I ordered already but I know naughtyp didn't get to so I'm blowing her up!!

StephyDee

I switched it to the "US site" button on the bottom, and it converted for me, but now it says it's out of stock again. Why must it be so much trouble just to get some eyeshadows and a mirror? I know, us makeup enthusiasts appreciate it differently, but when you think about it.....really.
noworry.gif

queenblenda

On the link I see it as Canada but for the US I don't see it, I ordered already but I know naughtyp didn't get to so I'm blowing her up!!
yeah i had sent her a message on here about it but then the link stopped working blah is collection has became a huge mess i feel :/

LiliV

Wow was it really up for only 20 min? Lol my brain can't even process this! I think I'm sticking w my palette and glosses, hunting that mirror is like fighting off a mob for King Tut's mask

Miz Pina

Missed it again! I signed up the other day for an email when it's in stock but I've never received any notice. Hopefully there will be an in-store date announced.

Naughtyp

was anyone able to order? I was able to order and I got a confirmation but I'm praying hard that it doesn't get canceled! :/

Naughtyp

I tried to order once hwsprincess text me and it almost went thru but it wouldn't process. I called and the lady said they wouldn't be getting anymore n to check the store. I AAO. what date and she said every store is different. after that is when my order went thru? I hope It did!

fabulousmoolah

I still like sephora, keeping in mind I missed out on the storylook palette...I don't mind hanging around or personally going in store next month..
With the previous 2 collections the mirror lasted more than a day. The palettes lasted more than 2 weeks. Sephora messed up the launch AND they clearly did not have a fraction of enough stock. Everything was gone in less than 11 hours that I know of, and it was probably a lot sooner than that. Not everybody has a Sephora store nearby. I stand by my *F*.

brittbby

With the previous 2 collections the mirror lasted more than a day. The palettes lasted more than 2 weeks. Sephora messed up the launch AND they clearly did not have a fraction of enough stock. Everything was gone in less than 11 hours that I know of, and it was probably a lot sooner than that. Not everybody has a Sephora store nearby.  I stand by my *F*.
Well I'm sure people on specktra would be willing to help you get products when they pop up in store. They didnt blame *hackers* like MAC and didn't cancel all sorta of orders for no good reason lol! It's definitely a marketing strategy that doesn't appease everyone but it does work.

StephyDee

Just randomly checking ebay to see how high they're selling the palette and/or mirror for, and someone's trying to sell the pair for $200 USD. Good freakin' Lord.
wacko.gif

fabulousmoolah

Those quads are way overpriced too. Up to a few days ago they still had the Cinderella quads in stock. They just weren't selling at $30. I wonder where those went, they couldn't have sold all the quads and perfumes that sat there for months.