Setting your Foundation

AdrianUT

I set with either MAC Blot Pressed or Mineralize Skin Finished pressed powders. For foundation I use Revlon Colorstay or Studio fix fluid NC45. In the Summer here its wayyyyyy too hot to even try to keep much on your face living here so I use no foundation or a little concealer with a light dusting of Blot, Studio Fix Powder OR the Mineralize Skin finish.

Ingenue

I set with MUFE HD Powder. I used to use MAC Prep & Prime, but I like MUFE better. It takes a lot less to get the job done, and the powder doesn't really ADD to the foundation layer. It literally just 'sets' it.

bobbiedoll03

I set my studio fix fluid liquid foundation with mineralized loose foundation, mineralized skin finish in deeep dark or MUFE mat loose powder when I know its going to be hot and I might get oily.

Miss Redgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
It depends on your skin type. If your oily, your always searching for an oil absorbant powder.
drools.gif

I'm super oily & NC-45.
I use Studio Fix Fluid foundation. Loose blot powder in med-dark during my application. I touch up with blot powder dark pressed all day.

Sometimes I use Makeup forever loose matte powder too. I can't seem to decide which one works the best.
I hope this helps!
yes.gif

we're here *points to eyes* lol
my exact regime
or i use a translucent powder called cornsilk
or my msf in medium deep(wet) to set select cover up all over

elektra513

Most of the time, I use Laura Mercier translucent loose powder under eyes, Nars loose powder in Mountain on the rest of my face.

I also own and sometimes use MUFE super mat loose translucent powder and MAC Select Loose in NC45, but I prefer the ones above.

jazmatazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Redgal
i also just bout the prep and prime translucent powder
it seems to be working great

Yeah the Prep and Prime powder is great, especially if one has slightly oily to oily skin. I'm out and need to get another one soon.