Sex, Chocolate or Make Up?

giz2000

Definitely sex...but you could work the other two in (wearing makeup while having sex and eating chocolate covered strawberries)...lol!

faifai

Sex! Forget chocolate and makeup.
greengrin.gif

geeko

It definitely has to be make up for me. I look horrendous without make up and i need it to be presentable for work in the future.

i can live w/o xxx, all i need is my fingers.

medusalox

As long as I can have one last go 'round with my makeup and one final piece of chocolate cake...I'll take sex anyday!
smiles.gif

Besides, think of all the money you could make from being forced to sell off your whole collection....

Oh. I'd like to stipulate. It has to be good sex on a consistent basis. Otherwise, I'm choosing makeup!
rofl.gif

Sonya Adams

Albeit that I have issues with avoiding sex (yeah, even though I've been married for years), I'd have to say makeup usually makes me feel better! LOL

It's pure bliss either way, but I can hold on to the makeup and resell it or trade it later if need be! HAHA

kaliraksha

i don't like chocolate too much, don't wear make up everday... but don't miss the sex sessions often... so sex

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Adams
Albeit that I have issues with avoiding sex (yeah, even though I've been married for years), I'd have to say makeup usually makes me feel better! LOL

It's pure bliss either way, but I can hold on to the makeup and resell it or trade it later if need be! HAHA

you can sell or trade your sex too! hahaha jk
i'm surprised how many admitted to sex!! ..and they say MEN are horny.

hey i wonder what men would answer if it was between sex and football lol

Showgirl

lol, I can't believe this thread!

Depends who the sex is with eh ;-) there's some pretty damned fine makeup out there dontcha know!

lightnlovly

Bunch of freaks on here!!!
th_wink3.gif
J/P

SEX for sure, but my make up is nipping at it's heels! I've seen some colors that make me have the same reaction!
smiles.gif

Suzyn

Wow! Im going with the ones that say all 3 at the same time... hahaha, actually if i had to choose it would probably be SEX with makeup and chocolate in a tie for second, as long as the chocolate is swiss or some other extraordinary kind, except white chocolate... BLAH!

MiCHiE

Ha! I'm gonna go against the grain and say chocolate. When I don't have a man, I still have 2 hands. I'll make due.