Sex, Chocolate or Make Up?

Dahlia_Rayn

I'm so glad I'll never have to make this decision for real! How cruel would that be? In any case, since we're playing this hypothetical game, buy me a first-class ticket for "DAMN I'M ONE HORNY BITCH" airlines please!

Trista

May fave has to be makeup but chocolate (especially dark chocolate) is a close second. I'm not that into sex- and trust me I've had experiences and I do have a boyfriend -but I could definitely live without it.

slowhoney

I'd say sex... if it's with a lover.

If it's just a quick romp with someone, eh, make-up would make me feel better than that. :p

KittieSparkles

S
E
X
...... While wearing makeup and having chocolate somewhere in the mix... hmmmm... Now I want to get my butt home. lol

MACATTAK

If I was in a relationship it would definitely be sex, but since I'm not..MAKEUP all the way baby!

Briar

I could live without makeup or chocolate (not saying it'd be easy mind you) but sex is very important to my relationship, and free and non-fattening so I'm not giving that up.

cupcake_x

I hate chocolate. I'd have to say sex or make-up.
Although sex with my boyfriend makes me feel good enough to not need make-up.

j_absinthe

Well, I haven't been getting laid much lately and I'm trying to cut back on sugar, but makeup can get expensive, and I got bills.

Hmm...

I'll choose sex, only because I can eat chocolate and burn off the calories with vigorous sexual activity that I'm getting paid for to support my makeup habit! It's not fair, but damnit, I'm an American, and therefore am entitled to be greedy and indecisive!

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
I doubt I'd find anyone willing to have sex with me w/o any make up on
lol.gif

but I still say sex.

I second this haha

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh so swish
I often find my self thinking about makeup during sex. How crazy is that! hahaha!~

lol! Thats not only crazy, but hilarious!
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts