Sex, Chocolate or Make Up?

Katura

Can I keep the makeup I already own??? haha...

no. I pick sex.

gosh...I need to get some.

Ciara

Def. Sex....chocolate does nothing for me.
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisME
sex w/ makeup on and //whitechocolate right after =P

Keep talking...
smiles.gif

I guess I go for sex too, but mu is a really close socond...

ginger9

Given that it's been too long since I had any.....and I LOVE chocolate especially Lindt and the high-end kind...also makeup makes me sooo happy....

but I'd still choose sex, with a totally hot guy, hands down...and all over me
winks.gif

benzito_714

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACisME
sex w/ makeup on and //whitechocolate right after =P

oh yeah- i just had some lindt white chocolate truffles.
oh and I do chose sex although I hadn't had it in 3 weeks.

Paramnesia

Chocolate, I'm a massive chocoholic, I'm at the point I'm gunna need a counselor just so I can quit and lose weight.

panda0410

LOL - this is so easy, sex is hugely important to my hubby and me and it would be a sad sad day if makeup was more important than being with my man!
But I DO love my makeup as well
winks.gif

Paramnesia

If I had a partner sex would be pretty close, though I've been single for 4years now and never had sex on a regular basis so not the most important thing, i haven't had it in nearly a year
ssad.gif

SparklingWaves

I would give up the chocolate, because there are many other types of candy out there. I don't want to give up sex and I still want to look good too.
smiles.gif

Between the last two, I would give up makeup. I can get makeup tattooed. I am not giving up sex.

blindpassion

makeup since im single and don't sleep around if I'm not in a relationship. sex if I was in a relationship. I am not much for chocolate, it's too sweet, I like carbs heh! :p damn that pasta.

Caramel_QT

hahaha!

What a funny thread!

I was going to say chocolate, thinking to myself man, this thread is full of some horny b!tches, but then I realized, how lonely it would be to only have chocolate as my only means of fulfillment. It is so much better to be with someone (that someone being my husband, lol) instead, so I'm gonna go with SEX!!!