She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
lol the things we'll do to scrimp and save for fashion! I'm so guilty of doing that 8)

Hehe. Aren't we all just gluttons for punishment, err... cosmetics?

csuthetaphi

I cannot wait to see all these new pigments! I hope we get to see swatches or pics soon!

I am so glad I have a MAC store nearby!

bellaetoile

so the super sweet MA at the LA pro store showed me the summer update book today, since i went in and bought 9 pigments, showing i was obsessed, lol. these pigments look gorgeous, and the 7 new ones ARE, in fact, LE. frost and rose are repromotes, and therefore, permanent. they will be available at all counters, but the pro store should have them in a couple weeks early, and the MA said she'd call me so i could go pick them up. i can't wait. and if this is old news, forgive me, i didn't want to wade through 4 pages of comments to see if someone had previously posted this info.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
so the super sweet MA at the LA pro store showed me the summer update book today, since i went in and bought 9 pigments, showing i was obsessed, lol. these pigments look gorgeous, and the 7 new ones ARE, in fact, LE. frost and rose are repromotes, and therefore, permanent. they will be available at all counters, but the pro store should have them in a couple weeks early, and the MA said she'd call me so i could go pick them up. i can't wait. and if this is old news, forgive me, i didn't want to wade through 4 pages of comments to see if someone had previously posted this info.

did she have swatches?Or were there actual pics of the pigments in the book?

bellaetoile

we just saw a pic of the ad, which may or may not be a postcard, not sure, and it had a pic, but not a very good one. i wish we had gotten to see actual pictures, but no such luck. still, the photo from the ad thingy made them look great, especially that greenish one...

FemmeNoir

Quote:

Hey, can you keep us updated? I'd love to see swatches if you get them. I'm going to the LA pro store in early June, so hopefully I can get some too.
smiles.gif

runway

ugh i need to start saving! i pretty much want all of them. but will definitely need to see piccies first.

pics?

Quote:
we just saw a pic of the ad, which may or may not be a postcard, not sure, and it had a pic, but not a very good one. i wish we had gotten to see actual pictures, but no such luck. still, the photo from the ad thingy made them look great, especially that greenish one...

Is there a link to this pic?

Sophia84

Quote:

Ohhh I'm lemming the green more now! Is it similar to any of the other piggies or e/s?

pinkfeet

Quote:
. these pigments look gorgeous, and the 7 new ones ARE, in fact, LE. frost and rose are repromotes, and therefore, permanent. they will be available at all counters,

This sucks, seven LE pigs? is mac crazy?

thanks mac, i hate you sometimes
weeping.gif

Sophia84

Yeah!! There're amazing!! I'm definetely buying the Golder's Green in full size, ans maybe one more but I'm still not sure which one!Maybe the Sunnydaze, but it's seems like Tan.

Brianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
All I see is "NM"
Am I doing something wrong? I find no pics anywhere.

I think she took the pic down.
weeping.gif

Latest posts