Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

shaista1985

are the ones on ebay real? i bought a pair from ebay.co.uk from alphabeauty, but i really hope they not fakes!!!

spacegirl2007

theres a revlon one that is identical to the shu. i have both and they are *identical* and do the exact same thing. its the revlon beauty shapers extra curl.
you can see it on the revlon website:
Revlon Beauty Tools: all things eyes

i got mine at target and it was around $5 and came with two refill pads.

InspiredBlue

I want to get one of these, but there aren't any retailers where I live. Can anyone recommend an online store that ships to Europe (or even better is located in Europe) or a reputable ebay seller (same criteria as above)?

AshleyTatton

I love my Shu curler, it works sooo much better on my stubborn straight as a board lashes than any other one I've tried and believe me I've tried alot.

nickyc

I still need to heat mine up to get a curl. For me this was nothing special. It's nice, but not much different than a Revlon one.

pinkvanilla

I bought a Shu curler not too long ago and I LOVE it! Works better than anything I have tried
greengrin.gif

alaina_x

I love the shu curler. I swear I use it one day and my lashes still look curled the next. When I bought it I expected it to be good but it's so hyped up that I didn't think it would be as amazing as people say. It so is though.

lumonia

I have used only cheaper ones and i think my current one is from h&m and works really fine for me. All i've used makes the same kind of result so i quite don't believe uemura could be that much better.

elektra513

Well the one I had before I bought the Shu was a Revlon that pinched my eyes. And the Shu doesn't, so for that reason I love it, lol.

GirlyGirl18

I love my Shu for curling my eyelashes! I am asian and it can get a bit tricky.... I did try out the Shiseido one first but the Shu one definitely takes the cake lol

Whitney6195

I've heard a lot of good things about this curler, how it was the best one out there..but after this I'm not sure I'll purchase it. My cheapy one does me just fine!

tacobelle88

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyTatton
I love my Shu curler, it works sooo much better on my stubborn straight as a board lashes than any other one I've tried and believe me I've tried alot.

haha i had the same problem until i got a hold of a shu eyelash curler. its my HG eyelash curler

wetwater

I have this curler and I'm having a strange problem with it. After a few weeks of use, it keeps like, splitting the curler pad. As in, the part that clamps down will form a crevice in the pad from the pressure. And then it'll pinch my lashes. This is happened several times (even after I changed the pad). Is anyone else having this problem or could my curler be defective? Thanks!

suciarubia

Was gifted the much hyped Shu curler and honestly don't see any different between it and curlers I've gotten at the drugstore for $2!

mizzjennyy

The shu uemura curler worked really great for me when I first took it out of the packaging. It seems to have dulled though and no longer performs well. No biggie, since I'm buying the gold one soon on eBay :)

Latest posts