Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

mac_obsession

I got it and its nice, extraordinary? I dont tknow. I love the fact that its made to fit any eyeshape. It also comes with a refill pad thing so for $16 you cant go wrong. Imho
smiles.gif

If you want amazing mascara Id say definately try shu's fibre xtension mascara its insane!

esraa

I bought it because I heard so much hype about it. And actually, it's ok, not amazing omgz111!! you know? it's ok. And yes, you do get a refill. I like it though because it doesn't pinch. But I heard that the Shiseido Eyelash curler is better. I forgot where I read that.

doc

i also bought after reading many good reviews about it but i found it 2 b just ok may b coz i have long lashes or am not using it properly
th_confused_new.gif

singinmys0ng

revlon has some nice and cheap eyelash curlers as well..ive had mine for about 4 yrs and it works great! the thing that ive learned about eyelash curlers are to be sure that you change your pad when it needs to be changed!

swaly

I just don't understand how an eyelash curler can have so much hype...after all, if it's really that great, how hard can it be for rival manufacturers to come up with a similar if not better one?

BaDaSs llTiNall

I bought it. its ok but nothing works for me, my lashes goes back to normal in a couple of hours...so now i use a spoon! yes sounds weird but its the only thing that works for me it keeps my lashes curled all day long believe it or not!

ette

i used to use it, i thought it was the best, until i tried the kevin aucoin one which is AMAZING! they only sell it at bergdorff goodman i believe (the kevin aucoin brand), not sure on this though, its so good.

MACGoddess

I have the LE Black Nickel Shu, and it is pretty good. As the others said, it is not spectacular, but it is nice and doesn't pinch my eyes.

xxElusivexx

It's ok, but nothing absolutely amazing..it's just an eyelash curler. It is only really good because it doesn't pinch! After mascara is applied, it all looks the same regardless of which brand curler i've used
winks.gif

mjlover

i tried it and, to be honest, it was just like any other curler i used ... waste of my money ... ive now moved onto getting my eye lashes permed ... so much easier than curling.

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDaSs llTiNall
my lashes goes back to normal in a couple of hours...so now i use a spoon! yes sounds weird but its the only thing that works for me it keeps my lashes curled all day long believe it or not!

how do you do that??

professionaltart

alright...this has been my HG eyelash curler since i was like...16. is it EXTRAORDINARRRYYYy!??! i dont know but i like it!

one thing thought that happens to me sometimes: i dont press down on the curler really hard but its clipped off chunks of my eyelashes a few times. it doesnt hurt or anything but i had to wear fake lashes until theyre grew back and u know what! eyelashes grow back kinda fast!

sincitylulu

I have tried many cheaper brands. They all pinch my eyelids..this one works fine..nothing super extraordinary about it though.

BaDaSs llTiNall

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
how do you do that??

Its really hard to explain, but im going to try! k you take a spoon and have it facing down and basically you're going to be moving the spoon from lashline to the tip of your lashes your lashes between your thumb and the side of the spoon. lol sorry its hard to explain! but if you understand you should try it! *if i have time i'll try to do a tutorial.

user3

For me this curler is just not my fave. It's not wide enough to get the whole length of my eye. I use Shisedio's lash curler. While the styles are similar the Shisedio is wider and the handles are longer.

sbetsy

I bought a drugstore one and never used it because it didn't seem to make a difference. This Xmas I got the shu and I LOVE it!. It's amazing. It's comfortable and my normally short boring lashes look long and pretty now. I reach for it every day, no matter how late I am!

Latest posts