Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDaSs llTiNall
Its really hard to explain, but im going to try! k you take a spoon and have it facing down and basically you're going to be moving the spoon from lashline to the tip of your lashes your lashes between your thumb and the side of the spoon. lol sorry its hard to explain! but if you understand you should try it! *if i have time i'll try to do a tutorial.

is it kinda like curling strings w/ a pair of scissors?

firefly

i really like mine..its expensive, but i havent found any other cheaper ones that work as well. my lashes stay curled with this and they're very straight naturally

NICOLE73

I Live in Canada, where can I buy this eyelash curler?
I tried to order it from Sephora but it is restricted to Canada. :confused:

heenx0x0

I bought mine from either Macys or Nordstroms, sorry I don't remember which. Do you have any department stores like that near you?

NICOLE73

Quote:
Originally Posted by heenx0x0
I bought mine from either Macys or Nordstroms, sorry I don't remember which. Do you have any department stores like that near you?

Which counter did you buy it from?
I am going to try the department store that I get my MAC from.

heenx0x0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOLE73
Which counter did you buy it from?
I am going to try the department store that I get my MAC from.

It was years ago but I called ahead of time to make sure the store I wanted to go to had it and I remember I had to call a few places because some were out of it. The person on the phone told me where in the store it was so I when I got there I went straight to the back and to the left (or whatever the directions were) and I asked the sales person there and they got it for me. I think it was at Nordstroms and I assume it was a Shu counter. Good luck, I really hope you get one!! I absolutely love mine! And just a tip, I heat mine with a blow dryer first and it curls my lashes like you wouldn't believe and holds the curl all day! HTH

NICOLE73

Unfortunately, the shu Uemura brand is a restricted brand and Sephora won't ship that product to Canada.

xxmissjennyxx

im sorry to hear that. i guess your next best bet would be to try to get it off ebay. good luck with that...it really is a great product.

tiff

These curlers only cost around £5 in Japan, so Ebay is your best bet there are loads on there.

neyugNneiL

Wow, it's so cheap in Japan...I gues that's where its made so its gonna be cheaper--by far one of the best eyelash curlers out there...I can't figure out why because it looks just like a regular eyelash curler...!

shabdebaz

Another suggestion is to give the Shiseido curler a try. I recently bought it and I love it! You can buy that at The Bay for $16.

utooo

i use shiseido's curler too and i love it. plus it you can buys refills for the shiseido curler v. buying another shu curler when the pads wear out. but i haven't tried the shu curler, so i can't compare.

roxybc

I got my Shu curler from Holt Renfrew a few years ago, but I was told now that Shu is no longer sold in Canada, even at Holts. So I think that the restriction that Sephora won't ship to Canada has something to do with that. I remember hearing about it, but I can't remember exactly what was said. I also remember hearing that Shu will be sold again in Canada again, but maybe in the next year or something.

Why not get someone to do a CP for you?

archangeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOLE73
I Live in Canada, where can I buy this eyelash curler?
I tried to order it from Sephora but it is restricted to Canada. :confused:

Where in Canada are you Nicole? If you need a CP I can do it for you.

Latest posts