Sigma Brushes

PeachTwist

Thank you. I'll definitely be purchasing them this weekend then and save up for the newest set for next month most likely. Muchly appreciated.
smiles.gif

bestbehaviour22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I hoped these new brushes would come out as singles
ssad.gif
Pass the set!

Susanne - when you ordered the Sigma brushes, did they set a low value on the package to avoid customs?
I really want to buy a brush set but the cost of tariff and customs is holding me back....

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbehaviour22
Susanne - when you ordered the Sigma brushes, did they set a low value on the package to avoid customs?
I really want to buy a brush set but the cost of tariff and customs is holding me back....

Yes. I have ordered two single brushes and one set so far and they did. No problems at all.

bestbehaviour22

Quote:
Yes. I have ordered two single brushes and one set so far and they did. No problems at all.

So cool. No excuse not to order then - thanks!!
thmbup.gif

Enchantedcameo

I received my Pink brush set yesterday. I really like them so far. The SS224 shed the most when washing. The SS150 bled a little but not much. My only complaint is the package smelled horriably like paint thinner to me. The envelope it came in and the brush roll. Other than that I really like them.

RandomnessWithK

i've been debating about getting sigma brushes for a long time now.. but i ordered the ss219 from someone from another makeup forum and i'm going to test it out today to see how i like it..

im interested in getting the ss187 because right now i can't afford $45 at the mac counter for that brush! but we'll see!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
i've been debating about getting sigma brushes for a long time now.. but i ordered the ss219 from someone from another makeup forum and i'm going to test it out today to see how i like it..

im interested in getting the ss187 because right now i can't afford $45 at the mac counter for that brush! but we'll see!

I think it would be great alternative.

Karuzela

I oredered the Face Kit, I hope it arrives to Europe safe. I chose the standart shipping... *fingers crossed*

Enchantedcameo, sometimes things that go on planes get that funky smell from transport, it`s not necessariy their fault.

obscuria

I was just watching someone's video on YT and she hated most of the sigma brushes so much she set one on fire.

While I don't necessarily agree with them trying to imitate MAC down to the numbers and making their sales that way, it's an alright brand. I'm not so much a fan of the face brushes because they aren't as soft as MAC (I guess I've been spoiled) but I really like their 224 dupe. I actually like it more than MAC's for blending.

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I was just watching someone's video on YT and she hated most of the sigma brushes so much she set one on fire.

Yeah, that was scary!
greengrin.gif

Flaminbird

Quote:
I hoped these new brushes would come out as singles
ssad.gif
Pass the set!

I agree. What makes them think that everyone can afford $149 or would want to? I think they'd make more money selling them individually. Afterall if they're copying MAC then they need to sell them seperately!
th_dunno.gif
Just makes me mad they only sell them as a set
ssad.gif
. I cant afford it.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
I agree. What makes them think that everyone can afford $149 or would want to? I think they'd make more money selling them individually. Afterall if they're copying MAC then they need to sell them seperately!
th_dunno.gif
Just makes me mad they only sell them as a set
ssad.gif
. I cant afford it.

Even if people could afford it, it's just not practical. A lot of people have brushes in their collection already - they may not want or need all 15.

I agree with you.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
th_LMAO.gif
too motherfricking funny

YouTube - SIGMA MAKEUP BRUSHES SUCK!!!

edit, just watched the whole vid, seems like Simone isn't liking her review!!!lol

Wow...

Okay I think this reviewer has every right to share her opinion of these brushes and is well within her rights to dislike them if she so chooses. Heck, I'm fine with her lighting a brush on fire if it bothers her enough to illicit that response. But if you read the comments that go back and forth between her and some of her viewers (and I'm not talking about Simone), she comes across as disrespectful and unprofessional...like a teenager with a limited vocabulary who can't quite express her thoughts without relying on profanity. Had she done a review without resorting to dramatics I'd have been more inclined to appreciate her comments (even if I disagreed with her).

And geez... talk about wasteful. She could've sold or given away her Sigma brushes. There are enough people who still want to try them out.

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
Wow...

Okay I think this reviewer has every right to share her opinion on these brushes and is well within her rights to dislike them if she so chooses. Heck, I'm fine with her lighting a brush on fire if it bothers her enough to illicit that response. But if you read the comments that go back and forth between her and some of her viewers (and I'm not talking about Simone), she comes across as disrespectful and unprofessional...like a teenager with a limited vocabulary who can't quite express her thoughts without relying on profanity. Had she done a review without resorting to dramatics I'd have been more inclined to appreciate her comments (even if I disagreed with her).

And geez... talk about wasteful. She could've sold or given away her Sigma brushes. There are enough people who still want to try them out.

ITA.

Rawrzellers commented "wait wait WHAT! That hoe bag left you a comment :/ BITCH MY ASS THEY MAKE THOSE BRUSHES WITH THEIR HANDS! Also fuck her, you bought the damn brushes you can burn them if you want :/ God she's so full of herself, she talks about "burning her passion" WTF THAT HOE JUST STOLE MACs NUMBERS AND BRUSH SHAPES! I'll fuck that hoe up if I ever see her :/"
She comments back "hahahaha that was THE AWESOMEST comment <3"

She really is immature, as are a lot of people who commented on the video.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
ITA.

Rawrzellers commented "wait wait WHAT! That hoe bag left you a comment :/ BITCH MY ASS THEY MAKE THOSE BRUSHES WITH THEIR HANDS! Also fuck her, you bought the damn brushes you can burn them if you want :/ God she's so full of herself, she talks about "burning her passion" WTF THAT HOE JUST STOLE MACs NUMBERS AND BRUSH SHAPES! I'll fuck that hoe up if I ever see her :/"
She comments back "hahahaha that was THE AWESOMEST comment <3"

She really is immature, as are a lot of people who commented on the video.

I guess being crass and over the top is her shtick. All the power to her, I guess...but I can't take it seriously.

As for her followers... "some people's kids" I tell ya... :p

Latest posts