Sigma Brushes

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy
I would doubt that these brushes are sold anywhere else since it's obviously a very new company..I think it is a possible idea in the future but not right now as they just started to gain clients. Maybe you can email her to ask her about it?

well I emailed about a pre order and no one responded...soooo...I dunno if i'll get a response abt that either.
thmbdn.gif

Dreamergirl3

I would like to try these but am hesitant, too...right now it seems too good to be true. Besides I'm lemming adesign way more, lol!

kuuipo415

I am sold! Can't wait till they are available again!

does anybody know how the pre-order works? Do we email her our CC/Paypal info and pay for it first??

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuipo415
I am sold! Can't wait till they are available again!

does anybody know how the pre-order works? Do we email her our CC/Paypal info and pay for it first??

I e-mailed them to ask for a pre-order, and I was told that I'd be put on a list and would be first in line when the next shipment arrives. I didn't have to supply any CC/paypal info (that would have been sort of shady).

sassyclassy

I was told that the first pre-order list is sold out so if you ordered on or before March 30th you're on the first list and will get dibbs on the first shipment but if you pre-ordered after that I heard it can be a long wait...I think some people mentioned July.

The only thing that is confirmed about what I just wrote is that there is definitely a first pre-order list and that the cut off was March 30th because I emailed her about it. The July estimate was just speculation.

almmaaa

I hope they come out with an ss 217 (mac 217) becuase I would love to find a dupe of the 217!!!!! Anyone know of one?

lizziebetha

I definitely want to try these brushes. I would like to hear more opinions from others though...from people who actually bought them.

BloodMittens

I just pre-ordered my set, and I was told I was in the waiting line for June 09. SOOOO, it's June I believe
smiles.gif
Not July.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
I hope they come out with an ss 217 (mac 217) becuase I would love to find a dupe of the 217!!!!! Anyone know of one?

I hear that Loew Cornell's 3/8" Maxine Mop is a perfect dupe for the 217

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I hear that Loew Cornell's 3/8" Maxine Mop is a perfect dupe for the 217

its a dupe for the 239.

civicbabe627

I ordered the full set last Friday. They shipped Saturday and should be here in a couple of days. I will do a review for ya'll!
smiles.gif

Superkaz

Yay for us, I am in Australia so will take around 7 days to get to me.
So make sure you do that review AS SOON as they arrive.

Well maybe not as then I will be super dying for them to arrive lol

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicbabe627
I ordered the full set last Friday. They shipped Saturday and should be here in a couple of days. I will do a review for ya'll!
smiles.gif

Thats weird how were you able to order if they have been out of stock and there is a waiting list?
th_dunno.gif

Superkaz

We were on the waiting list so when the next lot of stock arrived we were sent emails letting us know to go ahead with our order.

Its definitely worth pre-ordering them so you can be next on the list as there next 2 lots coming in have already got names next to them.

AmberElizabeth

I pretty much have a full set of MAC brushes that I've invested SO much money into over the years, and countless other random-brand brushes. But I couldn't help myself and ordered a full set of the Sigma brushes as well as the Kabuki. SO HAPPY with the purchase. I am on the waiting list for the SS188 and SS109, too. Can't wait to get those because I love the ones I already have. My love for my MAC brushes is unbreakable, but the Sigma brushes are a close second. I've thrown my random brushes in a shoebox and stuck them under the sink in my bathroom to make room for these! I'm not a "guru" and didn't get paid to say these things lol... I paid for my brushes and don't regret a single cent of the cost!

They also wash nicely with no shedding. I've had mine almost a full month and have washed them at least 5 or 6 times. They haven't lost their softness (Is that a word? lol) and I use the brush guards when laying them to dry. They keep their shape really well!

nichollecaren

I just went on the sigma site and three of the brushes are currently available! I can add to my cart!! YAY- Grab em quick!

Sigma Makeup Eye Shading Brush SS239
Sigma Makeup Duo Fibre Brush SS187
Sigma Makeup Large Powder Brush SS150