Silverette!! (Pictures of new case)

SARAHluvsMAC

Hey you guys!

I was so pleased today when my store got a shipment of the new limited black friday launch i was talking about in

its called silverette and we only got the case so far but i took pics!

its $90, kind of a silvery leather type material with patent leather buckles on it and a removable tray on the inside

there is also a mirror on the inside

silverttetray.jpg

fullsilverette.jpg

silvertteopen.jpg

V2LUCKY

It's so cute! (but I think the Tour de Pink case was cuter) Thanks for the post, I was waiting for pics of it.

Joke

I really like this! (more then tour de pink
smiles.gif
)
Too bad it's only for a few stores ...

roxybc

Cute, very cute, but I can't ever see myself using this. It wouldn't hold 1/4 of my collection, and I would never actually tote that thing around with me while travelling. None the less, it is very CUTE!!!

Julie

So this is the Saks exclusive. I like the Tour De Pink better but this is really cute also.

User34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
its for very select stores

Do u know What the Very select stores are ?

MACActress

Isn't this for 3 freestanding stores? I thought it was for Tysons, King of Prussia, and theres one more I cant remember, I just know I'm excited b/c Ill get a chance to pickup some of the Zhandra Rhodes stuff =) I've never known Tysons to get good exclusives like this!

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACActress
Isn't this for 3 freestanding stores? I thought it was for Tysons, King of Prussia, and theres one more I cant remember, I just know I'm excited b/c Ill get a chance to pickup some of the Zhandra Rhodes stuff =) I've never known Tysons to get good exclusives like this!

exactly right

but there are other stores that get it also but i only know about those 3 because my MRO only knows about our north east region

ilovexnerdsx

oooh! its very very cute, the buckles are fab
greengrin.gif
but it doesnt seem like it would have that much room. i dont think ill be splurging on this.

AlliSwan

Phew...It's very cute, but I like my Tour de Pink case more. They are small and definitely don't come close to holding the majority of my collection, but it forces me to pare down when traveling.

Latest posts