Silverette!! (Pictures of new case)

dancinbluegirl

that looks absolutely fabulous
smiles.gif
-/-<

bebs

I saw it a while ago at a few different free standing stores and really it isnt worth the money one would spend on it. .. maybe if it was like 40 or so.

User40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFarfy
Very cute, but I have no stores around me, so I'm hoping it'll be listed online.

I was able to order this directly from MAC over the phone. They have the same case on their website, but it is over $300 as it comes with make-up. I called their customer service line and ordered just the case for $90.

tiramisu

Well, my DH bought this for me for Christmas... filled with MAC!!
th_e2cloud9.gif
How friggin sweet is that?!

It is lovely..silvery and so cute in person with the buckles! I can't wait for Vegas in the spring so I can use it to hold more makeup than I'll need to travel with!!!
It holds quite a bit of my collection. Actually, I was shocked at how much it holds and you can still access what you need without it being so packed to the brim. LOVE it!
But, the over $300 price tag (for the LE holiday pick)? I feel guilty. But then again, I was good this year and deserve it!!
graucho.gif

coachkitten

I just bought a silverette case yesterday at the MAC freestanding store in Seattle. It is gorgeous and I love, love it!
smiles.gif

DaizyDeath

i saw this at the store i live next 2.
imo its not that ugly but also not that attractive its larger then i thought it would be but still i wouldnt pay 90 bucks for it.

daydreamerdelux

OH HOLLY CRAP THIS SHIT LOOKS SO UGLY!!!
I HATE THE SILVERY LOOK THATS SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY !
I LOVED THE TOUR THE PINK CASE MUTCH MORE THAN THIS ONE.

AND I LOOKS SO SMALL NO SPACE FOR MY GIGANTIC COLLECTION.

DAYDREAMERDELUX
cheerleader.gif

tiramisu

I take it you don't like it?! haha.
I think it is adorable in person..I love it. The pics don't do it justice. To each their own LOL

daydreamerdelux

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I take it you don't like it?! haha.
I think it is adorable in person..I love it. The pics don't do it justice. To each their own LOL

YES I DONT LIKE THE SILVER COLOR LOOKS KINDA WEIRD TO ME!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE A REALLY UGLY SPACESHIP THINGY TO ME.
THE TOUR THE PINK CASE WAS REALLY CUTE AND ADOREABLE I LOVED EVERTHING ABOUT IT WAS PERFECT!
HOPEFULLY MAC WILL RELEASE A BETTER ONE NEXT YEAR!!

DAYDREAMERDELUX-KEEP ON DREAMIN:

Holly

That's limited edition? o_O Huh. There's tons at the freestand store in Edmonton, been there for a loong time.

Latest posts