Silverette!! (Pictures of new case)

xtinemelanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
oooh! its very very cute, the buckles are fab
greengrin.gif
but it doesnt seem like it would have that much room. i dont think ill be splurging on this.

I love using this case (i have tour de pink one) for travelling. such a good size and the mirror is really useful!
smiles.gif
but for everyday, it's too small.

kimb

for 90 thats cute but not worth it. it wont hold that much from the loks of it.

ishtarchick

thanks for the pics!! it looks pretty cool, but i agree with some of the girls here, i liked tour de pink better.

allan_willb

I'm a guy so the pink one was way too much for me...this one is beautifullllllll!I love it...I have been lugging my huge one with me when I travel...tooo much drama esp with the new liquid law!Ughhhhh!But now I have a small one!I just pre-ordered it from Saks 5th Ave NY,NY!I can't wait!Wo wo wo wo!

Deelite033

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
I'm a guy so the pink one was way too much for me...this one is beautifullllllll!I love it...I have been lugging my huge one with me when I travel...tooo much drama esp with the new liquid law!Ughhhhh!But now I have a small one!I just pre-ordered it from Saks 5th Ave NY,NY!I can't wait!Wo wo wo wo!

Oh wow you can call and pre-order through Saks???

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
exactly right

but there are other stores that get it also but i only know about those 3 because my MRO only knows about our north east region

Hey hun, where are you located and who is your MRO??
wavey.gif

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
Very cute... but is there any kind of a closure on it? Magnetic or otherwise???

it looks like the lid has a zipper to me. but I didn't see it in person. :x

BadBadGirl

Aww I really like it, and I don't have so much makeup that it wouldn't fit in there. If they really are only making 100 of these- I doubt I'll have the time to hunt one down. Oh well, there's always next year.

rchickos

I just saw this at my Saks in Beachwood, Ohio. It's gorgeous. If I save up enough money I may go back to buy it. I would definitely use it for traveling!
smiles.gif

Latest posts