Sleek Cosmetics!

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by unetasse
I bought a beauty UK palette in number 4, which has matte, neutral colours. I don't think they're suitable for women of colour because they barely showed up on my skin. I don't get the hype either, because mine wasn't very pigmented?

I had the same thing with mine. I got mine from the clearance section for the sum of £0.80p and it has some browns, a purple, a blue, a pink and a green. It was marked down because there was no applicator but the package was sealed when I got it.

I've heard a lot say it's suitable for women of colour but it did nothing to me, I even applied it over UDPP and a black base.

SeaHen

Seriously Tish i have been waiting on that website for time!

My sister uses the beauty UK pallette( it was brown and green) and she really likes it. I'll try and take a peek when i next go to her house.

I also tested the revive foundation? in noisette. It is actually decent.
Please never buy the mascaras, not even market worthy, truly horrible.
The twist up eye Kohl pencil is good too.
The Ink pot liner is good, but doesn't last long on me.

Kandi Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
The ones I have are

Chaos
Storm
Safari
Acid
Original
Jewels
Curious

Not sure if there are any others

I have all of those except chaos. I just can not see how I could work with those colours at all. but love love the others

jenizzle

Have you guys seen the new LE palette?

It's sooo pretty and I want it - it's probably sold out by now though
ssad.gif

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
They have a new grey/smokey/monochromatic one coming out tomorrow called the Graphite palette. Can someone recommend some more online stores where to buy besides the one that was already mentioned?

The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog: New Sleek Graphite palette!

There's another one coming out at the same time, called "sunset"...(it's perm whereas graphite is LE). I heard that there's someone reliable on ebay selling sleek...sorry I don't have details.

Oh my god I love Sleek!!!
th_worship.gif

I have their original palette, and 2 of their Eye Dusts, but I'm selling the Eye Dusts because I only bought them for Halloween, and I'm a neutral girl normally...and I need a little extra money
greengrin.gif

If anyone wants to buy 2 Eye Dusts (one's brightish pink, the other is a GORGEOUS turquoise with gold/green duochrome), I have them up on my online store, but I'm not trading yet, I should be open for trade either tonight or tomorrow, I also have some other stuff on there
smiles.gif

Sparkles And Flames - Online Store

I may consider selling the palette too...idk yet
greengrin.gif

Re: Where to buy Sleek Palettes?

I would recommend getting someone to do a CP for you
smiles.gif

Although, soon their website will be up and running, and they are supposed to be shipping worldwide then!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I totally recommend this company
smiles.gif

When you receive the stuff, I guarantee you will be like
drools.gif
I promise you!

anita22

Had a play with the Graphite palette in Superdrug yesterday but wasn't impressed. Like others have already said, the colours are very same-y... although there are like a dozen colours in there, realisically you only get:
- white
- champagne
- light grey
- dark grey
- black
- purple

So I skipped it, I would much rather splash out and get a small smokey/purple quad or quint like the ones Dior has out at the moment.

Kandi Lush

one of my black shadows cracked in the palettes but as I have so many black I was not bothered. cheap and cheerful but with a high end feel and does what it says.

jenizzle

I got two more palettes last week - Acid and Sunset! <3 them! I wanna try the gel eyeliners and the dusts next! They have a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics in Superdrug at the moment, tis very dangerous!

heartbeam

I was in the UK for 2 weeks, and couldn't find any of the Sleek palettes in Storm!!
ssad.gif
Did manage to get the Original and Sunset though! I love them! They're so pigmented!!!!!

ChloeCariad

I love SLeek - they finally opened up a counter in my town a few weeks ago - odd really, seeing as it's a small all-white farming town, but hey, I am not complaining.

I have all nine of the palettes - admittedly, some of the colours are duplicated and the Chaos one is utter junk...but well worth £5 each even for two or three colours. I love the Pout Polishes too - they really need more colours.

I have on eyedust - I like it, but I just find the colours are similar to the palettes.

I have the Gel Liners - but mine are all really dry? I had them from another counter - It looked deserted, so maybe I should buy some from my shiny new one.

The blushes are AMAZING. So pretty and pigmented.

I haven't tried the mascara, but my friend has, the double ended one, and she loves it.

I <3 Sleek!

Lucinda9999

They are good and at £5 you can't really argue. The pigmentation is excellent but I had found that they tend to crumble a bit so they are not ideal for carrying in a make up bag that will get tossed about. some eyeshadow fell on the carpet and my mum had a right go at me :S

I love the Storm palette and the new one (don't know what it's called, it's a smokey eye one tohhgh) look so gorgeous.

I think it's definatley worth it as long as you leave it at home and don't leave on its side etc. so it wont crumble and get everywhere

Latest posts