Sleek Cosmetics!

Cydonian

Re: New Sleek Palettes

Super excited about the Bohemian palette. My fiance lives in the UK and is picking it up for me before he visits next week. Maybe I'll post some swatches or FOTDs using it for you guys?

Babylard

OH The swatches look amazing! I really want to buy some but I'm from Canada. It's weird that the website charges $10 as opposed to £5 and shipping is like $14?... I emailed asking what the currency rate is, but they never replied =/

xjslx

I have the Graphite palette only... but that's enough for me. The thing is, although the colors are very pigmented, it is a bit too "powdery" (is that the right word) for my taste.... when I tried using it, I ended up with SOO much fallout on my cheeks. This doesn't happen to me normally with e/s. So yeah, it's just tucked away in my collection now.

LisaOrestea

To the people asking about BeautyUK (yes I know it was posted a while ago but I thought I would throw my piece in :p)

They are made by the same people who make claires accessories cosmetics (the palettes are actually the exact same ones, just the claires ones have the store name on the front.)

So yeah - quality wise it is good enough for 12 year olds....but thats probably about it :p

SeaHen

They have just bumped the price of their nail polishes to £3.49 when previously they were £2.99. Oddly enough they are still £1.99 in Afro hair shops- so i will continue to buy from there lol

Kandi Lush

I have noticed with Sleek they only have the buying offers in Superdrugs. Though the Afro hair shops that helped to keep them relevant for so long do not get these promotions. I do not even see some of the limited palettes in them. Its a shame really.

Smf16

Sleek has some new Palettes coming out!!
smiles.gif
Bad girl and Good girl are the names..I have managed to collect all the palettes so far..so I will definitely be trying to get my hands on these. They also have some new shimmer blushes I am loving. I found the info on this blog..

Sleek Makeup i-Divine Bad Girl & Good Girl Palettes: Swatches & Review The Glamorous Gleam

treesmile

I've noticed with the new palettes, Bad Girl and Good Girl, there's not a single black eyeshadow. I wonder if they're going to forgo the black eyeshadow from future palettes. Seems like they really listen to the consumers beacuse they have names for the eye shadows and they've done away with the colored palettes and kept the cardboard packaging this time around.

As far as the eye shadow palettes, I'm leaning more towards the "Bad Girl" palette. I figure if you missed out on the "Graphite" palette, this is a really good alternative. I'm not too much of a girlie girl but I would purchase the "Good Girl' palette because I don't have a single pink eyeshadow.

spectrolite

^Bad Girl palette has my name all over it
drools.gif
It's like Graphite part 2 hehe. Good girl has some awesome shades too and to and it will be great for summer. I just ordered the 3 new shimmer blushes and I cannot wait for them to arrive!

Caderas

All you lucky Europeans!!
greengrin.gif
I hope Sleek manages to make it's way over to America sometime soon! I could see them making a boatload over here for sure.

DJ_Roxas

My thing with Sleek Cosmetics is that I would love to see it in America and try it out the colors look fantastic! Because I can't get anything from online due to my parents being stingy about buying things off the internet.

lindas1983

I just picked up the two new palletes yesterday and they are to die for.

Treesmile is right badgirl is great for those who missed out on the graphite palette although as a complete palette I think badgirl is better as you can do so much more with it in my eyes, there is two highlight shades, three silvers/greys each one darker than the last, one black, two greens, two blues and two purples so you can do alot of different smokey eyes. This palette was well thought out in my eyes.

Goodgirl is definitly for those that are not afraid of bright colours, It is full of hot pinks, oranges and rusts. I don;t know why they called this goodgirl as it see it maybe moer fitting as rebelgirl or something along that lol. No black in this palette unlike all other sleek palettes.

Sleek has named every eyeshadow in these two palettes which is new for them, and i love that touch. I have only used about half of each palette so so and I'm yet to find a dud shadow, but hey for £6 I don't mind if there is one or two
smiles.gif

Sorry my colour descriptions ain't all that good, half asleep here but thought i'd post before i forgot.

Smf16

^^ I'm waiting until Nov. 11 for Sleeks 50% off sale online to get the new palettes...I can't wait!
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

I usually just glaze over their facebook updates, but thankfully this time I paid attention. Of course, my two most wanted items- the ink pot and the gloss pot thing are sold out. So it looks like a bunch of eyeliners for me.

Aelya

Yeah ! I saw that this morning ! I want it ! I already have two palette, and I want more ! This one is so georgous ! Perfect for end of the years !