Sleek Cosmetics!

Ingenue

Just ordered two contour kits. When I got to checkout, the items were CHEAPER than they've been listed. Shipping is expensive though (nearly 14 USD). I guess it balanced out. Shipping turned out to be more expensive than the actual items. Boo. Let's hope I'm happy when they get here.

Geo-Cosmetics

Hi

I would really appreciate it if you could fill out this quick online survey for my new business in Edinburgh, Scotland. It's a shop selling popular cosmetics brands from around the world and includes cosmetics from countries like Sweden, Poland, Japan and China. The survey will take around 3 minutes and DOES NOT ask for your personal details- its completely anonimous. Its simply to help me make my business a success. I thought a makeup forum would be the best option because you guys really know your stuff!!

Thank you so much

Survey link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NT387FL

The link should hopefully work but you may need to copy and paste it into your address bar.

eurocentrix

Am only missing, Good Girl, Chaos, CIrcus and the Jewel (have all up to date, incl. the holiday one they just released! yaaay

fleur de lis

Am only missing, Good Girl, Chaos, CIrcus and the Jewel (have all up to date, incl. the holiday one they just released! yaaay

Do you by any chance have a list of all the palettes they've released so far? Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere...

I've only just discovered Sleek palettes and their amazingness which is pretty crazy considering I live in the UK. Am gonna have to get myself some!

treesmile

Original
Chaos
Storm
Sunset
Circus
Bohemian
Graphite
Good Girl
Bad Girl
Acid
Curious
Jewels
Sparkle

Original, Chaos, Storm, Sunset, Acid and Bad girl are all permanent. The rest of the palettes were limited edition.

Smf16

Looove the Sleek palettes! I have ALL the palettes except the Bad girl palette. I ordered it during Sleeks half off sale which was a mess, but once the finally shipped my order (after over a month) it was suddenly out of stock! They sent me the Sparkle palette instead. BUT now I am without the Bad girl palette and it is out of stock forever..... :(

rockin

I live in the UK and only just discovered Sleek in the latter part of last year. Our Superdrug only started to stock it recently, too, and we live in quite a big town.

I love the palettes, and the eye dusts (I bought one of the packs of 10 in the 50% off online sale, so bargain!). The blushes are great, too. However, the glitter eyeliner wasted no time in migrating glitter all over my face, so I won't be buying any more of that. The Pout Polish comes in beautiful colours, which glide on smoothly and feel great on the lips, giving a hint of colour, too. They smell amazing in the pot, but I found after a while I got a bad taste in my mouth - not from licking my lips or anything, but simply by inhaling the 'fumes' from it through my mouth. I tried both colours I have, and they both do this to me, but none of my other lip balms/glosses do. Shame, because I really loved them otherwise.

rockin

Looove the Sleek palettes! I have ALL the palettes except the Bad girl palette. I ordered it during Sleeks half off sale which was a mess, but once the finally shipped my order (after over a month) it was suddenly out of stock! They sent me the Sparkle palette instead. BUT now I am without the Bad girl palette and it is out of stock forever..... :(

It is my understanding that Bad Girl is permanent, although it is currently out of stock. Good Girl was LE.

Smf16

It is my understanding that Bad Girl is permanent, although it is currently out of stock. Good Girl was LE.
Yes you are right..I was under the assumption it was LE like the Good Girl palette. But did some checking and it is permanent. I just have no idea when it will be back in stock on Sleeks website. I live in the US so no Superdrug for me :(...

Smf16

Sleek says the Bad Girl palette should be back in stock on their website later on this month...

rockin

I was in Superdrug yesterday, looking for the new Molten Metals. They had the display stand but apparently haven't had the goods delivered yet. While the SA was looking in the drawer to check, I spotted that they had several Circus palettes in there, which were definitely not there the last time they checked in the drawer for something for me (the rose gold blush). Looks like the Circus Palette might have been reissued - that or they've found some stock in the warehouse. She said they weren't on display as they only have limited space on the unit, so it might be worth asking if anyone's looking for Circus.

fleur de lis

Argh, I want to order some of the palettes off their website but last time I checked they were sold out of the Bad Girl and Storm palettes. Annoying!

heidik

i recieved a sleek palette in a swap and i'm not really loving it.. its just ok imo... I'm actually going to put it up in the sale swap section with a bunch of other stuff thats not getting any lonce one I figure out how to post pics lol.... if someone wants to pm and tell me how to do that id love ya forever lol...