Sleek Cosmetics!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenizzle
Good lord, are people ACTUALLY spending this much money on these LE palettes?!

eBay.ie: Eyeshadow Palette GRAPHITE 573 SLEEK MAKEUP BNB Limited (item 180431855668 end time 12-Dec-09 17:50:58 GMT)

I like it and I really want it but I'm not that silly!

SMH
thmbdn.gif

scarlettholly

Re: Where to buy Sleek Palettes?

I've seen them on ebay so you might be able to get them that way as well. I'm back in the UK at the end of the month so will be keeping an eye out for them there.

doomkitteh

I've seen the Acid palettes pretty much everywhere in London but not the Safari palettes. If you can get the Sunset palette it's brilliant.

jad3

I've been looking around as well, can't find the safari palettes anywhere but have been lucky enough to grab a graphite palette
smiles.gif

JustDivine

Re: New Sleek Palettes

I am so excited for these! Shall be keeping an eye out for them in Superdrug. It's been a while and it's nice to see something different colour and packaging wise

tepa1974

Wow! Those palettes look so tempting. Wish we could get them here in the States.

Sundae

I think sleek is quite good for a drug store brand. I recently bought a lipstick, lipgloss and blush from Sleek and I love, love LOVE them!! Great buy. A co-worker recently bought the pallete so I'll ask her how they are.
The bright pallette has good colour pay off. I swatched it myself. They're in superdrug now.

Swtest2Lips

I wished they sold them here. I seriously need to make a makeup buddy friend in the UK to cp this for me in exchange for US only goodies. :) ~drools at the palettes~

heartbeam

Wow the colours look really interesting! And the colours for the Pout Polish looks really fun too!!
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

I really want some Sleek palettes after seeing swatches and that neon yellow pout polish looks hot!

jad3

According to their facebook page, they'll relaunch an interactive website next month (march) and will sell the palettes online, so good news for you US girls!

mae13

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeezi00
Can anyone recommend where to buy Sleek Palettes in the states?

Thanks all
smiles.gif

I ordered mine from an online store in England: Glam.R | Freelance Make-up Artist Maria Giles – Wedding Make-up in Lowestoft

The shipping was reasonable (about 9$ CAD to ship 4 palette to Canada) and flat-rate, so theoretically worthwhile the more you buy. It also came very fast - I ordered the 20th and had them by the 25th.

The one downside is that it was sent in a bubble mailer - well-padded, but even so two of the palettes had a couple of shades that got busted up in transit. Had to re-press them.

But yeah. For the relative cheapness, it's a good option if you live in Canada or the US.

drusilla

I have 3 palettes from Sleek; Original, Storm and Safari and they're SO beautiful. Very pigmented and fabulous. I can not get over how inexpensive they are. The Graphite palette is coming my way this week (I hope) and I'm so very excited about that. I love black and purple colours so this palette is perfect for me
greengrin.gif

@ HOTasFCUK: I couldn't get on the site yesterday and tried to get on it an hour ago: no luck. So I guess it's not up yet.

darae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtest2Lips
I wished they sold them here. I seriously need to make a makeup buddy friend in the UK to cp this for me in exchange for US only goodies. :) ~drools at the palettes~

same here! I saw reviews and tutorials on youtube and I am dying to try these out. Especially because they seem so great and super cheap :p I wish I could just have a private jet to fly to the UK to buy makeup products that aren't available here in US haha

Latest posts