So How Many Parrots Did You Buy?

Eemaan

After all that lemming and hype since the Salsabelle collection, how many did you buy? Go on! confess!

Ive ordered two, one for me and one as a gift for my cousin. I'll only ever be using it to line lower lashline and thus dont need more than one.

cutey.gif

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
None. Wasn't interested in it from the start because colors like that just don't work on me.

Ditto!

Divinity

I was one of the suckers that paid over $60 for this color on ebay, so I bought one last month in case I run out OR to re-sell to some other desperado down the road
smiles.gif

JGmac

Zero, unfortunately! I just love the color but I can't get teals to work for me. I have Waternymph and never wear it because it takes SO much work to make it NOT look atrocious!

urbanlilyfairy

I didn't buy any ....I have similar colors already that I barley ever use ..and also have the cover girl dupe lol ..i dunno its a pretty color ..but I can't justify purchasing it ..to just rot in my makeup drawer i rather spend the same money on a shadow I would get mroe use of .../shrug ..but I will prolly be lemming it years from now when they are rare again lol

Fairybelle

Just one. Too many good upcoming collections, plus it takes me a looooong time to use up an e/s.

lilMAClady

One. I love the color but MAC's shadows last an eternity, so there was no need to buy more. If I do get another, it will be for my sister.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Just one. Too many good upcoming collections, plus it takes me a looooong time to use up an e/s.

Ditto!! I have never used up an es!

newagetomatoz

I just bought one for me, but then I bought another as a backup, but then I swapped it because I realized that I would never go through the whole thing or if I got nervous about running out, there are a lot of dupes that I could use.

gigglegirl

only one. fell into the hype, bought it, tried using it once. hmmm. not impressed. tempted to buy charred though to do a smokey version, doing all brighter colours doesn't seem to work for me.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
only one. fell into the hype, bought it, tried using it once. hmmm. not impressed. tempted to buy charred though to do a smokey version, doing all brighter colours doesn't seem to work for me.

I felt the same way, until i saw quite a few sa's wearing it with charred. So i went and got charred and the two look really pretty together.

Latest posts