So How Many Parrots Did You Buy?

Pinklady77

I just ordered one online...should get in on Monday! I pretty much bought it because of all the hype, but I'm sure I won't use it that much.

tricky

i bought one. i never even put a dent in e/s so thats all i need. great color though!

Melly44

I didn't get it i thought about it.. but i don't think i would ever use it.. so i didn't bother.. it would just always sit in my case..

BeautyPsycho

None. I love it on other people, it looks gorgeous in pics.. but when I swatched it.. I didn't like it at all...
th_dunno.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
Only one. I have another e/s that's kinda similar to it...although it's not exactly identical...but well oh the eyes..who can tell the diff newae :x

Who makes "ME638"?

Thanks....

athena123

Like the OP, I just purchased one - I don't see myself using it for anything other than eyeliner, however. It'll last me forever!

Sorry if this is OT, but I DID buy 2 Ochre Styles since this is a very versatile neutral earth-tone and I don't see any other MAC shades quite like it.

bebs

I only bought one of it... and I donno to anybody that has the original and bought this one... is it the same as the other version of it?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Shu Uemura makes it.

Thanks....

And it's nowhere to be found (looked at their website, Sephora, Nordstrom, etc.). Shu Uemura has the option of e-mailing you when it becomes available. I hope they get it back in stock soon...

jessicalovesmac

Two. One for my pallete and one back up. Unfortunately, I broke the one I depotted.
angry.gif
Oh well, it's OK enough to use and it's not like I see myself wearing teal shadow on a regular basis.

onionbooty

I bought 2 the day it released... and then used it for the first time yesterday night. It's a really pretty color that got a lot of compliments, but I just don't see myself using it everyday... or that much.

kyoto

I didn't get the hype at first and bought one to try. I love it so I bought a second. I don't wear my eyeshadow bright, but I like to add it when I wear colors like charred and blend it out. I was hesitant at first since I have Steamy and don't like it, but I love Parrot.