So How Many Parrots Did You Buy?

jillianjiggs

one because i wanted to try it. pretty colour for sure, but i don't see myself wearing it often.

don't see the point in hoarding it, it will never have the mistique or appeal it used to have now that it's been rereleased.

MAC_Whore

I already have it in the quad, palette and (2) pots, but I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed (2) more. Ooopps. How did that happen? Wait, I know the answer to that question. Same way it always happens: I see, I buy.
smiles.gif

ashleydenise

I havn't gotten it yet, but I only want to get one if I even get it... Blues never look good on me, and it's so hard to use an entire e/s, I don't really see the use of getting more than one, especially when you have soooo many like me lol

Glassdoll

i got 1 for myself. Was tempted to get 2 at first, but decided against it, as i don't see myself finishing that 1 all that fast.

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I already have it in the quad, palette and (2) pots, but I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed (2) more. Ooopps. How did that happen? Wait, I know the answer to that question. Same way it always happens: I see, I buy.
smiles.gif

I never thought I'd say these words... but:

You have too much MAC.
yes.gif

Natalie_Necro

I had seen photos of Parrot on MUA and other makeup sites and thought it was gorgeous so I ordered two online without seeing it in person first. I was disappointed, I thought it would be brighter. Ah well.

Natalie_Necro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
smiles.gif

How does the original Parrot compare to the Parrot released now? Are they exactly the same, or do they differ in any way? *curious*

coachkitten

I have parrot in the original pot and also in the jewel palette. Still I had to buy one more and another for my friend.
smiles.gif

AppleDiva

Wow, I am surprised to see how many ppl did not purchase Parrot. I did not purchase any Parrot or any color collection after the Holiday stuff. The other e/s from the Originals look like stuff I already have.

prinzessin784

none - I had it in the jewel palette and never used it so I swapped it a while ago. I just don't use colors anymore, although it really is gorgeous. I just feel silly when I wear brights
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

I only bought one. I am a sucker for teals, and have a whole 15 pan palette full. It is pretty, but definately not worth ALL the hype it gets.

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_Necro
How does the original Parrot compare to the Parrot released now? Are they exactly the same, or do they differ in any way? *curious*

i have read from other sources that they are exactly the same.

GlamYOURUs

I love anything thats blue or teal! I have so many different shades and textures of the color teal from different brands. So I only bought one Parrot. I haven't run out of any MAC e/s for years so I didn't think it would be necessary to buy another one.