So I'm overweight... so what?

Ria

As the title suggests, I'm overweight. I'm dying to try soooooo! many looks, but sometimes I get scared in case being a big girl may be detrimental? I'm worried I may spoil the look? What do you think? I so want to do a tutorial cos I've been told I have nice eyes...

th_dunno.gif

MAC_Diva

I'm a little overweight as well and it doesn't disrupt what the makeup looks like on me. Definately play up your eyes or cheeks or lips. Thats What I do to distract from the weight.

Stephy171

girl i am overweight as well i have a FOTD up... and it has no effect on my makeup i get so many compliments.... you should be able to wear whatever you want... makeup aint only for skinny girlss lol...

pcsocake

I'm overweight, too. But i could say with confidence that i'm beautiful. Makeup helps! So share, girl!

emeraldjewels

Honey, don't let it stop you. If want to try anything you go for it. I too am overweight but I post FOTD's and I started my own youtube channel which was scary at first but now I love it. I wish I had more time to post more videos.

Make up is whatever you want it to be, by trying anything and everything you'll work out whats best for you.

I'm still not comfortable wearing bright lipstick, but i'm working on it. Lol!

I am def a more to love girl and I have to say that playing with makeup this year has brought me out of my shell so much. I have gotten so many compliments that it just makes me want to experiment more. I say go for it and you will be very pleasantly surprised.
cutey.gif

kaliraksha

That's part of what I LOVE about makeup, I know that even if I gain some weight or lose some weight it will still fit me. Please post your FOTDS... I'm definitely over-weight too and I think make up can bring out people's natural beauty- no matter their size. It's about being creative and expressive... it can just make you feel good.

kariii

I too have felt like this before as well? like wow if I had as high cheekbones as her and if I was skinnier my eyes wouldn't look all tiny. I think it's all in our head because we are all competitive with each other but in the ende we are only hurting ourselves by not realizing we are just as beautiful as a small petite girl and being confident in ourselves.

CosmePro

You rock it anyway girl! MAC makes me feel wonderful and beautiful and more confident then ever! Embrace yourself and show us what you got...I will if you will...
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I am 15 lbs overweight but I still want my face to look good until I can tackle this body issue!! Wear your looks and wear them proudly!

Starjazz

I think you should really do a tutorial, I could care less about weight and if there's mac in my way that's all I really see jk (kinda). I just enjoy watching people do makeup. So go on... make that tutorial I'm dying to check it out.

MrsMay

Please dont let weight stop you from doing a tutorial!

I have done a couple of FOTD's and I am definately overweight!

Ria

Thank you so much everyone
bigheart.gif

Reading your comments has helped so much, I really appreciate you all taking the time to respond. I'm gonna go for it and do a FOTD
thmbup.gif

th_thstars.gif

MacAddict_Sami

I too am over weight, but that's the awesome thing about make up, no matter size or colours of you skin, there's ALWAYS something for you... I hope you start doing some tuts, I'd love to see

stacylynne

Women come in all different shapes, sizes & colors. Everyone has something beautiful about them.
As the women stated above play up your cheekbones, eyes, whatever & run with it.

I'm a little over weight & I have a face that can stop traffic LOL. I get a lot of compliments.

Don't let anyone in this world put you down
The most sexiest thing is confidence.

Lizzie

I think the title says it all. So you're overweight... so what?

Please don't let your weight hold you back.
th_hug.gif

User93

You're overweight, so nothing. I've seen gorgeous FOTDs from overweight people which were way more creative, inspiring, and beautiful than some from the skinny women. Its about the whole look, not your weight.

abbey_08

im over weight!! makeup doesnt care if you are overweight so do as many looks as you want! it will give you more confidence aswell. and everyone on here is really nice

Latest posts