So You Think You Can Dance!

MzzRach

Get better Alex! I hope he did not rupture his Achilles, because if he did, he is out for sure.

Jose is sweet, but I just do not get the judges' utter infatuation with him. I was glad Cat stood up for Adechike when the judges were criticing his Bollywood number - they clearly have a soft spot for Jose. Which is fine, that is their perogative, but it still seems off to me.

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Get better Alex! I hope he did not rupture his Achilles, because if he did, he is out for sure.

Jose is sweet, but I just do not get the judges' utter infatuation with him. I was glad Cat stood up for Adechike when the judges were criticing his Bollywood number - they clearly have a soft spot for Jose. Which is fine, that is their perogative, but it still seems off to me.

I am SO bummed and heartbroken for Alex!
cry.gif

Rach, I totally agree about Jose. I'm not quite sure why they're all losing their minds over him. Clueless actually. I loved Cat stepping in for Adechike...and, she was right!

Voting this year is so off to me. I can't imagine how Billy and Robert and even Ashley this week keep ending up in the bottom. I think a large portion of the voting audience has shifted to tweens...sigh.

I hope Alex comes back next season. He's such a gorgeous dancer with a great humble, gracious personality to boot. I already miss him!

Makeup Emporium

It was so sad when they told the news about Alex. You could see how much it hurt him to have to leave the show. He is such an awesome dancer I hope this injury and the surgery do not affect his dancing at all! That would be devastating as he is such a beautiful dancer!

MzzRach

What a rollercoaster ride this season has been.....and last week, no eliminations, and this week, Billy and Jose gone.

Will be interesting to see how the finale works this year with the new format.

Makeup Emporium

I feel bad for Adechike. It seems like almost every week the judges had it in for him. I just knew he would be the one going home this week. I am personally routing for Robert. The other 2 are fabulous dancers as well but just to...Barbie & Ken for me!! Robert has been consistently fabulous every week!!

Camnagem

I'm rooting for Robert too!
yes.gif

I think Mia's comment of him being the Prince is perfect...he really looks and acts like some Disney version of Prince Charming. I just love his dancing, and his personality even more!

I'm not sure how much of a chance either of the other finalists have against near boy band fame Kent, but I'm so glad Robert made it to the final...he deserves it!

ETA: Nigel's dancing again in the finale...yay?
lol.gif

MzzRach

I hope we get some Wade Robson routines in the finale, and something from Sonja too.

I would be really surprised if Kent does not win, but we'll see what happens.

Camnagem

I was really surprised that Lauren pulled out the win!

I'm happy for her! She's a great dancer and showed so much versatility throughout the season. I was pulling for Robert (just love him), but expected Kent to win by a landslide.

I thought the routine with Ellen instead of Alex was charming, and really liked almost all of the judges/choreographers "favorite picks". I would have loved to see more Wade this year, but overall...an enjoyable season!

MzzRach

I'm already ready for the next season......which I assume will not be until next summer. Boo!

God, I love this show.