So You Think You Can Dance!

MzzRach

Did anyone else think that having only one hour for the performance finale seemed kind of rushed?

I felt bad for Russell getting injured, but was so pleased to see him win! Go Russell!!!! I could not be more pleased for him, he deserves it.

This season had some great moments but was not my favourite. I think my fave season is still season 4 with Katie & Joshua.

Makeup Emporium

I agree it was rushed. So happy that Russell won though...he was my fave all along!

Wonder how soon they will do the next season?

MzzRach

The next auditions start in January - so maybe the next season will be sometime in Spring? The normal season for this show starts after American Idol ends.

Makeup Emporium

It's almost back...there is a 2 hour season premiere on May 27th! I wonder if they are going to have Billy back on the show from last season as he never even got a chance!!

MzzRach

Very excited for the new season - they alluded to "changing things up" - wonder what the changes will be?

Bring it on!
yahoo.gif

Camnagem

I'm totally over the moon excited!!!

dothewave.gif

I just saw a TV promo and they said that there will only be a top 10 this year, and that top 10 will be paired up with.......past seasons favorites!!!! In the super-fast flash of people I saw (for sure): Mark (!!!!), Ade, Russell and Kathryn! I wonder who else will be coming back? Also, Mia was there! Judging earlyish rounds it looked like, but hopefully we'll actually get to see more of her amazing work this season (fingers crossed).

Oh, I'm SO so excited, did I mention that already?!?
lol.gif

coachkitten

I love SYTYCD! I love that they are brining back the some of the old favorites.

Does anyone know why Mary Murphy left? I am excited to have Mia back as a judge.

marusia

I love Mia, I can't stand Mary Murphy...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need tylenol after hearing her scream. This is definitely one of my favorite shows that I can't miss!
heart.gif

Camnagem

Can't wait for Thursday!

I couldn't find any info on why Mary left, but it did say she'd be choreographing for season 7.
th_dunno.gif

So glad this show is back for the summer (the fall season timing felt so off to me). Anyway...excited!

Camnagem

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched the selection show yet.

So, I'll just say...I'm very excited about who they picked, and can't wait to watch the "get to know them" performance show on Thursday night!

marajode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
No spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched the selection show yet.

I'll just say...I'm very excited about who they picked, and can't wait to watch the "get to know them" performance show on Thursday night!

I have to say, I'm really liking this years' dancers. I have mixed feelings about bringing back past dancers... but we'll see.
I am looking forward to thursday's show too!

I just love this show!

Makeup Emporium

I am really glad that the past dancers are only there for help. I thought when I first heard that they would be competing as well and that just would not be fair. Glad they are giving the new group a fair shot!

Camnagem

Mia's routine...with those 3 guys...
love.gif

Oh man, it was just awesome.

Also, I love Mark and I'm so glad he's back for this.
heart.gif

MzzRach

So excited for this season. The only thing that would make it utterly perfect is if Russell came back as one of the all stars. I love that guy!

But seriously, I am super excited and cannot wait for the new eps this week when the competition gets under way.

Camnagem

I love Alex!
heart.gif

I'm super glad the tap girl's finally gone. She had such an affected/fake personality, imo.

Really happy with some of the routines so far, and the solo work from the contestants this year is pretty great. Excited for the next episode...2 routines each!