Sonia Kashuk Brushes

NaturalSister19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
IMO, these are the best makeup brushes you can buy at the mass market level. I would not equate the quality with MAC or other high-end brushes, but they are truly great quality for the price.

Yes. I went with my sister to get the dark curvy handled ones. They seem to be pretty good. She loves them.

I'm still trying to talk her into the @design Master Set.

MACLovin

Yeah, the flat buffer brush is amazing. I
bigheart.gif
it!! It's great for blush, and awesome for liquid foundation (i like it better for foundation than the 187 actually!)

edit: This is the one!
31Y6W9NmHqL._AA400_.jpg

Its so awesome.. love it.

These brushes are very good quality.. i'd highly recommend them!
greengrin.gif

jdepp_84

I love them too! They are very good quality and the price is def not bad. I like the ones with the white handle rather than the black.

chocokitty

Is there an equivalent of the 224? I only have MAC brushes but I was thinking to get a 2nd 224 from the Monogram collection. If I can get a brush at 1/2 the price then I'm heading to Target tonight!! lol

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
Is there an equivalent of the 224? I only have MAC brushes but I was thinking to get a 2nd 224 from the Monogram collection. If I can get a brush at 1/2 the price then I'm heading to Target tonight!! lol

The ones with the white handles.. I know they have one they call a crease blending brush or something, and it's sorta like the 224. More like the 217 really, but it's awesome!
thmbup.gif

Jessie

What brushes are must haves of this range?

I can't wait to get my hands on the bent eyeliner brush!

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie
What brushes are must haves of this range?

I can't wait to get my hands on the bent eyeliner brush!

I'd say definitely the flat blush/buffer brush.. it's amazingly soft and dense, and has shed maybe 1 hair the whole time ive had it.

Check out post #22 above ^^^
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

i have to go to target tonight to pick up a gift card for my office's secret santa, now i have to look at these brushes
ssad.gif
my poor wallet.

nadiaanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
bigheart.gif
it!! It's great for blush, and awesome for liquid foundation (i like it better for foundation than the 187 actually!)

31Y6W9NmHqL._AA400_.jpg

greengrin.gif

OMG that brush is sooo soft and dense........ I want it so bad but I wasn't sure if it was a good buy or not. I'm going to get it today.

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
bigheart.gif

31Y6W9NmHqL._AA400_.jpg

greengrin.gif

I LUVVVVV THIS I USE MINE FOR BLUSH AND BRONZER. NEVER THOUGHT OF USING IT FOR LIQUID/CREAM FOUNDATION THANKS FOR THE IDEA WILL TRY OUT AND SEE. ALSO, THE QUALITY OF THE BRUSHS ARE SUPERB. PUTS MY COASTAL SCENT BRUSHES TO SHAME... I PREFER THE BLACK HANDLE ONES, WHEN COMPARED TO THE WHITE HANDLE ONES.

Chanda_D

Going to Target this afternoon!!! I've heard some good things about Sonia Kashuk's line. I'm going to check it out. Thanks, Ladies!!!

kaexbabey

i really wanna try the bent eyeliner brush. i have a few brushes and they are pretty good but sometimes the eyeshadow brush is scratchy

CandiGirl21

Yeah these are pretty good brushes. My first one for now is the pencil brush. I have the white one and looking to get some more this week or next week.

lilrumpkinkb

Love the Sonia Kashuk brushes! Their brush sets are ideal for beginners in the makeup world, and are fabulous, inexpenisive alternatives for MAC brushes without having to sacrifice quality. Some of the larger puffed-up, white-handled eye brushes are a little scratchy, (my only complaint), but great for packing on color

Latest posts