Sonia Kashuk Brushes

Just_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I got the gold glamified brushes from target online.. i love it... i'll probably still get the mac gift set brushes IF I FIND THEM AT THE CCO!

51eVCI6R2wL._AA260_.jpg

My sister gave me these for christmas!!!
th_DANCE.gif
I wouldn't let her wrap it!! I love this set. It's a nice hard case....

Jessie

How do the brush sets rate? I am thinking of buying a few sets, but was curious if the quality of the brush sets are of lesser quality than buying the brushes alone. I am a bit of a newbie with makeup, so I simply want good quality brushes that I can experiment with a little.

In particular, The Glamified Brush Set and the Essential Eye 6-pc Kit? Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures.

preciouscharm

EVERytime I go to target I always go and feel the buffer brush. AFter reading this maybe I will go and actually purchase it !!!!

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciouscharm
EVERytime I go to target I always go and feel the buffer brush. AFter reading this maybe I will go and actually purchase it !!!!

DOOO iiiit!
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

aimerbijoux

got my first two for christmas! I got the large crease brush and large shader brush which I also use for highlight and some blending. LOVE THEM. super cheap, but amazing

i have the sonia kashuk powder brush. its just a big fluffy brush. its great for putting translucent powder on ur face but it sheds alot!! it leaves big hairs on my face and it sheds quite a bit when i wash it. i lost interest in it

*yve*

does anyone knows an online-store where they do international shipping? i've picked out some sonia brushes at target.com, but unfortunately they won't ship to germany
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

myystiqueen

^^ i actually got the bent eyeliner brush from makeupgeek.com/store....

i have requested some other face brushes from Marlena.... so until then, be patient..... ^^

gespiritu

I picked up the curvy black handled flat top brush, the concealer brush, and the smudge brush.

My fave is the flat top, it is super soft and I like to use it as a buffer. Also, Target still has the 10% of all Sonia Kashuk products, so its even a better deal. I am trying to find the line's version of the beauty blender, but they're always sold out...

MACLovin

^ the flat buffer brush is awesome for applying liquid foundation too. I spray it lightly with Fix+ and it goes on really smooth!
greengrin.gif

statusmode

I have the small eyeshadow brush from sonia kashuk and the size and shape works really well for me, especially when applying dry pigments! Does anyone know if it's a dupe for any MAC brush?? I'd really like to have the MAC version to add to my collection =]

ashpardesi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Yeah, the flat buffer brush is amazing. I
bigheart.gif
it!! It's great for blush, and awesome for liquid foundation (i like it better for foundation than the 187 actually!)

edit: This is the one!
31Y6W9NmHqL._AA400_.jpg

Its so awesome.. love it.

These brushes are very good quality.. i'd highly recommend them!
greengrin.gif

I agree!..amazing amazing brush...works like a dream,for both liquid and mineral powder foundation..very good quality,soft,dense and absolutely no shedding..I love this more than the 187 and 190......the only con is that it takes almost 24 hrs or even more to dry completely after you wash them..otherwise an excellent brush.......totally recommend!

tattoosofships

I have a large crease brush by Sonia Kashuk. It's got a white handle. I like it! Sometimes it becomes a little scratchy on my lid though.

lizziebetha

i haven't tried the bent black handled ones...it seems to be that the handle is a bit too long. But I might stop by and pick a couple since i need more brushes!

Tinkerbell4726

I have the foundation brush with the black handle and the highlighting brush with the white handle. The black one is of better quality but I use both daily and they work very well.

If any of you girls are intrested I belive they are on sale at target. I plan on trying to get the buffer brush as well as the bent eyeliner brush.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoosofships
I have a large crease brush by Sonia Kashuk. It's got a white handle. I like it! Sometimes it becomes a little scratchy on my lid though.

I have that one too! I love the brush, but I agree, it can get a *little* scratchy. I just use my Aveda Damage Control conditioner after washing it, leave it on for a minute and then rinse.. it dries so much softer! Try it with any deep conditioner really
winks.gif

ninaxmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
are these sold in any other store than walmart?

They are sold only at Target and online at there website.

mizuki~

I went out and go that flat buffer brush last night because of all your raves..I frickin LOVE IT! I used it to apply liquid foundation and it performed as good, if not better than the 109! And it's soooo soft...my new love
yahoo.gif

dominichulinda

I love Sonia Kashuk brushes
smiles.gif

7 of them are like my go to brushes!!

one is like
- a mini 181 on a stick (I use it for my msf blushes)
- a mini 239
- a slender 219
- my HG eyebrow angle brush
- circular like the 109 ...just a tad bigger great for blush
- mascara brush for eyebrows
- 266/224 I use it to contour my nose or highlight my cupid bow area

Latest posts