Specktra Europe meet up?

Kayteuk

I was thinking the other day, it would be so good to meet with everyone, maybe if everyone wants a easter break we can all meet somewhere like Paris, and hang out for 1 day!
I just thought it would be a cool idea to organise
th_DANCE.gif

Options:

Paris
Vienna

Some airline reccomendations:

Easyjet
Ryanair
British Airways
Swiss Air

Dates possible:
June
July
August

Just because I realise lots of us are in School/Uni.

bartp

I would love to have the opportunity to meet specktra - fans in Europe. I'm from Belgium, and a trip to Paris would work for me.... Closer to home is always good too :)

great idea. I hope we can make it work.

Corvs Queen

I would love a meetup. But with little Liam the closer the better. But please go on with brainstorming this. Maybe I could make it work.
smiles.gif

Kayteuk

Okay I have updated the post, please grab other EU members and show them (Drag them) to this post
smiles.gif
Once we have enough interest I will do a poll!

ancilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
I friggin love Vienna. I love Munich too. I've never been to Venice.

I like all three of these options!

I really enjoyed Munich. And I have never been to Vienna.

Venice is loooovely. I finally found the MAC counter down there too. haha. It's right in the Canareggio Coin.

Shoegal-fr

Seriously, you're all considering skipping the opportunity to see the greatest beauty store in the world... the 1500 m2 (16 145 sq ft.) Sephora in Paris?
smiles.gif

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh_oh_disco
I'd love to go, but I'm in the UK so Paris isn't that great for me unfortunately.

I think a lot of us will be flying
smiles.gif

bartp

so far there's one guy ..... me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
I would love to meet all beautiful Specktra girls
smiles.gif

florabundance

I'd love to meet some people from here, but unfortunately flying wouldn't financially be an option!! But i hope you guys have fun..and there'l be plenty more opportunities i'm sure
yes.gif

melliquor

I wouldn't mind going but it would have to be Paris for me and depends when in the summer. I am away to Egypt for 2 weeks in August and then 3rd weekend of July is out and last weekend in August is out for me.

Latest posts