Specktra Europe meet up?

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I wouldn't mind going but it would have to be Paris for me and depends when in the summer. I am away to Egypt for 2 weeks in August and then 3rd weekend of July is out and last weekend in August is out for me.

My parents are egyptian, you're going to love this country, i'm always stunned when i go there!!!

Yeahhh Paris would be great! lol

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.DOLLYMiX.x
I would love to go but unfortunently Iam in Scotland
ssad.gif
sometimes I hate living here lol.

me too its like being in outer mongolia!!!

Kayteuk

Well I was thinking if some people get the train to SouthWest UK I can drive some of you guys if ya like
smiles.gif
?

uh_oh_disco

Yes, a lot of people would be flying, the main reason I couldn't go is because I'm 17 and I'm sure my parents wouldn't approve haha.

UK folk, taking the Eurostar tunnel would be cheaper than flying. It doesn't really feel like it takes that long either, though the drive to wherever it is (can't remember) might feel like ages!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Uk girls, train would be cheaper than flying, no?

Hun unfortunately the Eurostar I presume you are refering to is not always the cheaper option...unless you book well in advance the standard Non FLEXIBLE OPTION is £59 return ( you must,must stick to the dates as you cannot change/exchange them etc) also the €URO is very strong at the moment ...pity as last year I got very good exchange rate 1.40 for £1 ,the rate at the moment is about 1.02 so roughly for £1 you will get €1
thmbdn.gif

I would like to come too but prior family arrangements require me to be in Italy july and august ....
Fab idea Katey
yes.gif

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
My parents are egyptian, you're going to love this country, i'm always stunned when i go there!!!

Yeahhh Paris would be great! lol

I have never been but so excited about going. I have wanted to visit Egypt since I was little.

Shoegal-fr

@ BellaItalia: yeah the exchange rate sucks for you guys, but i will not complain about that lol. I enjoy buying things from UK right now lol

@ melliquor: i am PMing you
winks.gif

lindas1983

I'd love to go if I got some notice on the dates so I could book cheap flights. Paris would be better for me as I know for sure I can get flights from belfast to there. If anyone would be flying out of belfast aswell let me know and we can arrange to go together as it would be less scary
smiles.gif

emmy282

This is a great idea!!! Don't know if I'd be able to go though, depends on work situation. Don't suppose you want to do it in Madrid?? Lol!
cutey.gif

missmacqtr

I would love to meet all the girls from Belgium,as i will be there on the 14th of FEB.

i'm actually from Qatar
smiles.gif

user79

I think it's safe to assume that most people would have some travel expenditures, last time I checked, flights from London to Paris were very cheap compared to other places in Europe...

I might be in depending where/when and finances.

Kayteuk

Cool beans people :) I forgot to check this topic for a while, I will look over it and evaluate tomorow
smiles.gif

vocaltest

if the exchange rate wasn't so awful then i'd consider it. i'd probably drive if it was to paris. be quicker for me than flying.

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
if the exchange rate wasn't so awful then i'd consider it. i'd probably drive if it was to paris. be quicker for me than flying.

If I drive i could probally pick you up on the way down if its Paris

kittykit

Paris and Vienna both sound great, Vienna will be closer to me
smiles.gif

Will keep an eye on this thread. I may be in if the time is right.