Specktra Europe meet up?

sweets4

Hey, so when are ya'll thinking? and would London not be easier? cheaper flights into the city, maybe... just a thought..
th_dunno.gif

Corvs Queen

The more I think of this the more I am thinking that it would be better for a lot of people (i.e. German, Austrian, Italin, Swiss gals) if maybe we met up in Munich. Not to say that you can't still do this one but maybe most people would like a bit more notice. Like 6 Months or so. I have a little one so my options are limited due to that but I also think that maybe alot of the U.K. gals might like to meet in London and then plan a bigger get together down the road with a bit more notice? Just a thought. I want to meet you all but I am afraid that that would be nearly impossible. Such a great group of gals here.
smiles.gif

inconspicuous

London would personally be far better for me... but that's because I can't drive, and I can't really afford to fly anywhere else (99% of my "spare" money is going away so I can afford to go back to Canada to see family and friends in a few months), so just grabbing a train to London is more convenient. If it's outside England I probably won't be able to go, but maybe next time! After Canada I should have some more cash to travel.

Leighlei

I would love to attend. I am supposed to be moving house, so in terms of money it depends whether the move goes ahead before the meet up. I also work in a school, so for me it would have to be in the school holidays, but flights etc... are more expensive then.

I just realised that my location isnt in the side bar I am from Near Sheffield, UK

nongoma

I'm all for london ...i cant afford trips abroad at the moment and london is easier to get to than elsewhere. at least then if we had more time we could plan a bigger trip to europe later.

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
The more I think of this the more I am thinking that it would be better for a lot of people (i.e. German, Austrian, Italin, Swiss gals) if maybe we met up in Munich. Not to say that you can't still do this one but maybe most people would like a bit more notice. Like 6 Months or so. I have a little one so my options are limited due to that but I also think that maybe alot of the U.K. gals might like to meet in London and then plan a bigger get together down the road with a bit more notice? Just a thought. I want to meet you all but I am afraid that that would be nearly impossible. Such a great group of gals here.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
Munich would be great, because I live there
greengrin.gif

But Madrid, Vienna, London or Paris are great too.
It would be so cool, to meet all you guys in real
yes.gif