Staff Training - April Update + Photos New Collections

User49

So this month has been Update Month for mac artist. I had mine the other day in London and thought I'd share the photos!

The Naked Honey Collection is going to be HUGE, the body was and honey salve are especially yummy!

We were given a few bits and bobs to see what we think. Lots of new Dazzleglass and the Dazzlelash mascara which I do really like. Silverthorn eyeshadow caught my eye and I'm looking forward to doing a few fotd's with the new products.

Here are some photos I thought I'd share
smiles.gif

Training room/wall art:
IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

Rose Romance Products:
IMG_2636.jpg

Style Warrior Products:
IMG_2633.jpg

Naked Honey Products:
IMG_2635.jpg

Lustre Drops coming out with Style Warrior. Remind me a bit of Astral Rays serum, great for mixing into foundations and making skin look lush and glowy! I'm all over these:
IMG_2634.jpg

New Product Swatches and pics:

Just a Pinch Cheek/Lip Gel
IMG_2642.jpg

On NW15 skintone:
IMG_2643.jpg

Rose Romance Beauty Powder Blush of Youth (how cute is this!?)
IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

Rose Romance Eyeshadows
IMG_2646.jpg

silverthorn:
IMG_2647.jpg

Et Tu Bouquet
IMG_2649.jpg

Of Summer :
IMG_2648.jpg

See Through Lip Colour
IMG_2650.jpg

Style Warrior Bright Future Eyeshadow (this is lush i promise!)
IMG_2651.jpg

User49

PS:

Oh yes! Interesting fact I found out I had to share! The woman who is the model for the Style Warrior Visual is actually a chinese lady skintone nw15, wearing a wig!!! Good make up eh!?

bartp

Update is such an energy boost , I can't wait for mine. Thanks for letting us have a peek :). I didn't even dare to take pictures at my update.. :)

ashpardesi

Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif
..I wish they had the colourcraft collection up as well..I was actually searching for them in the pics..lol!

User49

Interesting that you mentioned that because they didn't say anything at all about colour craft. As soon as i walked in the room and saw the visual on the wall I was like OOOOO what's this! But it was all about the other three collections! I have some info about the collection in my update book but other than that we didn't hear that much about it. There were no products from that collection to look at hence no pics, sorry xx

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I really want that rose bracelet sitting on table!!!

Thanks!

I want the huge flower behind everything! I think the bracelet is either from H&M or Accesorize xx

Latest posts