Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I wish she would do a "create your own quad" system. I really want poison point, tako, dollipop and buttercupcake but I love the quad packaging
ssad.gif

I agree. I am hoping that will be an option in the future. I want certain shades more than others, and it would have been very hard for me to choose a quad because of that, so I ordered singles instead. The quads are magnetic, so I am hoping for refill pans and empty quads soon!
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Insta-response from Amy:

Hi ************!

No worries, all the loose powders are packed by weight, not volume. Some of the colors settle more than others because they contain ingredients that are more dense. Junebug and Magpie are the usual culprits, while the other colors are "fluffier" so appear more full. But if you weigh them you'll see that they're all equal. Hope that answers your question! :)

XOX
Amy

Me: Oh okay, thank you. Might wanna bring that to the attention of your shoppers when they're viewing either loose e/s's page on the site. Thanks again.

Are you considering lipsticks anytime soon? I'd like to throw my money at an ethical person, rather than cave just because
smiles.gif

Also thank you for your personal and professional touch to everything I got. I really appreciate the order sheet the most and you signing it personally.

The packaging on your products are stellar; they look like they should be sitting in a Sephora right now! I love the stickers on the bottom of the loose shadows too! A crown for royal sugar and a heart for Junebug! Very cute!

Amy :Ooooh! I don't know why I didn't think to put that info on the product page. I have it on the FAQ, but the link is so tiny most people miss it. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to update my site tomorrow. :)

I am definitely considering doing lipsticks and lipglosses eventually! Right now I'm just trying to expand my eyeshadow collection, but lips are next on my list after I've released a few more eyeshadows. Thanks for your support, you are too kind!

XOXO
Amy

Awww thank you AGAIN!!! You are so so nice. I'm glad you liked everything! I love signing those order sheets cuz it gives me an excuse to buy Sharpies in pretty colors. ^__^

XOXO
Amy

kissmypinkstar

I received my sugarpill order a few weeks ago and i am SO impressed with the products.

I ordered dollipop and poison plum eyeshadows and goldilux pigment and i'm in love with them all. Goldilux is the most amazing gold pigment/eyeshadow i have ever seen. Even dry it goes on like a foil and looks awesome.

When i've got some more cash i'm going to place another order for some more of the pigments.

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
I ordered this past Wednesday (early) and I just got an email today saying it shipped. I hope it's not just shipping now!
ssad.gif
I wanted to get it today (Monday) as its my birthday and I've been wanting these products for so long. I HATE waiting!!

Awwww poor baby! Did u get them? She usually ships next day (as long as it's during the week). I wonder what happened. Happy belated bday!
winks.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I agree. I am hoping that will be an option in the future. I want certain shades more than others, and it would have been very hard for me to choose a quad because of that, so I ordered singles instead. The quads are magnetic, so I am hoping for refill pans and empty quads soon!
smiles.gif

Just asked her and she said:

Woo! Just finished updating all my loose eyeshadow descriptions, per your awesome suggestion. :) Thank you! I am such a dork for not thinking of that sooner, heehee.

Oooh that's a good question... A lot of people want to be able to purchase the pans separately so they can mix and match their own palettes, and I think that's a great idea! However, I'd have to figure out an entire line of packaging for the pans if I do that, since I can't just send the pans without safe and proper packaging. It takes months to get packaging made, on top of the time I'd spend trying to figure out what I'd want to use in the first place. So yes, I do want to do it, but it might take a while to figure out the packaging. Hope that kind of answers your questions! ^__^

XOX
Amy

xKiKix

^^^^ i'll definitely be waiting for that since it's a much better deal to build a palette with colors that you like instead being stuck with.

AudreyNicole

I am so impressed. I ordered last night, fairly late, and I got a shipping confirmation before lunch today. I may be placing a second order before I even receive my first!

I don't wear gold often, but Goldilux looks pretty awesome. I am itching for Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori, Bulletproof, Absinthe and Junebug too. And Royal Sugar...and...and...
lol.gif

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Just asked her and she said:

Woo! Just finished updating all my loose eyeshadow descriptions, per your awesome suggestion. :) Thank you! I am such a dork for not thinking of that sooner, heehee.

Oooh that's a good question... A lot of people want to be able to purchase the pans separately so they can mix and match their own palettes, and I think that's a great idea! However, I'd have to figure out an entire line of packaging for the pans if I do that, since I can't just send the pans without safe and proper packaging. It takes months to get packaging made, on top of the time I'd spend trying to figure out what I'd want to use in the first place. So yes, I do want to do it, but it might take a while to figure out the packaging. Hope that kind of answers your questions! ^__^

XOX
Amy

Wow - she answers everything!
I have ordered Kryolan from her before and been really impressed with her customer service but seeing things like this just makes me want to buy things from her
smiles.gif

Thanks for asking the questions - its awesome to know that she is considering doing pans/palettes! I am also very happy about the possibilities of Lip products
greengrin.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
Wow - she answers everything!
I have ordered Kryolan from her before and been really impressed with her customer service but seeing things like this just makes me want to buy things from her
smiles.gif

Thanks for asking the questions - its awesome to know that she is considering doing pans/palettes! I am also very happy about the possibilities of Lip products
greengrin.gif

I agree 100%. I am skipping the next few MAC collections in favor of Sugarpill. The fact that we are spending hard earned money on Sugarpill matters to Amy, and she is as appreciative of our business as we are of her customer service. I love that. I love that she is very visable, and not just behind the scenes.

Shadowy Lady

ok, I just posted my review on the blog so you can check out the full review and comparison swatches in there. But i just wanted to say that I loved Amy's customer service and her products. Goldilux is the most amazing gold and I have a lot of gold pigments. I think everyone at least needs this gold shade. I love how both Junebug and Royal Sugar look wet. I know I will use them quite a lot. Here's some swatches for you guys:

IMG_1136.jpg

Goldilux

IMG_1137.jpg

Goldilux dry (left) and wet (right)

IMG_1133.jpg

Junebug

IMG_1134.jpg

Junebug dry (left) and wet (right)

IMG_1128.jpg

Royal Sugar

IMG_1127.jpg

Royal Sugar dry (left) and wet (right)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
ok, I just posted my review on the blog so you can check out the full review and comparison swatches in there. But i just wanted to say that I loved Amy's customer service and her products. Goldilux is the most amazing gold and I have a lot of gold pigments. I think everyone at least needs this gold shade. I love how both Junebug and Royal Sugar look wet. I know I will use them quite a lot. Here's some swatches for you guys:

IMG_1136.jpg

Goldilux

IMG_1137.jpg

Goldilux dry (left) and wet (right)

IMG_1133.jpg

Junebug

IMG_1134.jpg

Junebug dry (left) and wet (right)

IMG_1128.jpg

Royal Sugar

IMG_1127.jpg

Royal Sugar dry (left) and wet (right)

Thank you so much for the review and swatches. All 3 pigments look amazing, and I love your FOTD. I can't wait to see what you do with Royal Sugar and Junebug too. My Sugarpill wishlist is growing and growing. Everything looks so awesome!

abbyquack

Goldilux looks pretty and I think Junebug looks kinda like Club e/s- pretty! Anyways it all looks so dang awesome, I don't know what to get!
smiles.gif

lilMAClady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
Awwww poor baby! Did u get them? She usually ships next day (as long as it's during the week). I wonder what happened. Happy belated bday!
winks.gif

Thanks!! No not yet
ssad.gif
I live in Ohio but I didn't think it would take THIS long! Maybe she has so many orders to fulfill...that's what I keep telling myself that and "it'll get here today!"

chocolategoddes

So, when I first saw this brand it didn't appeal to me at all: I feel like the packaging and the whole image is just played out; it's been done before.Seeing the actual products have really changed my opinions. Shit damn, I need those eye shadows in my life!!!!

wvc75

I too ordered from sugarpill on the 16th and live 90 miles away from the where the company is based!! Funny though this is my second order because my first one I got like in 2 days!!!
th_confused_new.gif

lilMAClady

It would figure that my order would take an eternity!! I've been looking forward to this for so long! I'm getting less and less excited...people in Canada got there's sooner than me! Just my luck I guess.
ssad.gif
Oh and still no package today...

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
It would figure that my order would take an eternity!! I've been looking forward to this for so long! I'm getting less and less excited...people in Canada got there's sooner than me! Just my luck I guess.
ssad.gif
Oh and still no package today...

Do you live with other people?
I've had the occasionally, "Oh. I tossed it over here, thought you'd see it." moment with my family.