Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I still haven't got my stuff. Damn Canada Post gets on my nerves! I'm waiting for three packages (including this one) I ordered between March 8th-10th and none of them have got to me yet
ssad.gif

Oooh, what did you order? I still can't decide!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementaire
I just placed my order last night - I spent $82 because I wanted the free shipping (I'm in Singapore) and I just couldn't decide what I really want... I got the burning heart palette, dollipop e/s, tiara pigment, goldilux pigment, absinthe pigment.

I'm feeling kind guilty but excited anyway... hahaha

I love all of the looks that others have done with the Burning Heart palette, but I am so afraid the colors will look terrible on me. I am thinking of ordering the Sweetheart palette first and see how I like that one. I definately want Tiara and Absinthe though. They look amazing. I can't wait to hear how you like them
smiles.gif

elementaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I love all of the looks that others have done with the Burning Heart palette, but I am so afraid the colors will look terrible on me. I am thinking of ordering the Sweetheart palette first and see how I like that one. I definately want Tiara and Absinthe though. They look amazing. I can't wait to hear how you like them
smiles.gif

It's gonna take some time! I think I'm gonna love tiara - I think I look better in silver than gold!

lilMAClady

I ordered this past Wednesday (early) and I just got an email today saying it shipped. I hope it's not just shipping now!
ssad.gif
I wanted to get it today (Monday) as its my birthday and I've been wanting these products for so long. I HATE waiting!!

xKiKix

i think i'm going to order the eyeshadow palettes when i save up more money, they look really intriguing... but for now i'll just keep looking at swatches lol.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Oooh, what did you order? I still can't decide!

I ordered three pigments: Goldilux, Junbug and Royal Sugar. I'm getting really impatient to get my stuff

AudreyNicole

Quote:
I ordered three pigments: Goldilux, Junbug and Royal Sugar. I'm getting really impatient to get my stuff

Oooh, I am loving the looks of all of them! Goldilux looks amazing wet from all of the pics and swatches I have seen. I am still back and forth on what I want to order, so I still haven't hit the send button. Can't wait to hear what you think of the pigments when you get them
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Oooh, I am loving the looks of all of them! Goldilux looks amazing wet from all of the pics and swatches I have seen. I am still back and forth on what I want to order, so I still haven't hit the send button. Can't wait to hear what you think of the pigments when you get them
smiles.gif

I just got home and there's a note that I can pick my package up from the post office tomorrow
th_DANCE.gif
. I'll do swatches and review hopefully by Wednesday

AudreyNicole

Quote:
I just got home and there's a note that I can pick my package up from the post office tomorrow
th_DANCE.gif
. I'll do swatches and review hopefully by Wednesday

yahoo.gif
I can't wait!!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

I just ordered finally. I spent days trying to decide, and I already have my cart full for a second order. I decided on Poison Plum and Tako pressed eyeshadows and Tiara & Lumi loose eyeshadows. I hope they hurry up and get here!!
greengrin.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
I just ordered finally. I spent days trying to decide, and I already have my cart full for a second order. I decided on Poison Plum and Tako pressed eyeshadows and Tiara & Lumi loose eyeshadows. I hope they hurry up and get here!!
greengrin.gif

Yay!
yahoo.gif
Can't wait to see your goodies! I am going to place my order in the next week, I wish I had them now!!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Yay!
yahoo.gif
Can't wait to see your goodies! I am going to place my order in the next week, I wish I had them now!!

I am so excited to get them
smiles.gif
I was going to just order the Sweetheart palette, cause I want all of those colors but I really wanted the purple shadow most. And I didn't want to have one quad and 1 single shadow, so I decided I will just get the colors that I want in singles even though the quads are cheaper. I am silly like that, and have to have everything all matchy matchy.
lol.gif
I am already planning a second order of the other 4 pressed shadows that I want, and Absinthe loose shadow.

I found this blog with a few FOTDs using the products, and some great swatches if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page
smiles.gif

Sugarpill : Fly Like A Bird

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
OMG those looks are so pretty! And so wearable!
drools.gif

yes.gif
I thought the same thing. Wearing the brights on just the other lid with the white in the majority of the lid looks awesome. That's one of the reasons that I ordered Tako right off the bat. I have been wanting a matte white shadow anyway, but after seeing those looks, I needed it like NOW.
lol.gif

abbyquack

Yea holy moly! That white e/s has the best payoff! I think it also makes colors look "milky", like helps blend the colors from light to dark. Gosh stop making me look at these Audrey, I can't stand the wait!
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Caved! I order the Burning Heart palette, junebug, and royal sugar.
yes.gif

Ok so just opened up my order tonight!

Jesus the payoff on the mattes in the palette are no joke~we'll be good friends!

The pigments are gorge but I feel they're gonna be like loose MES that need The FIX sprayed on 'em to get BOOM in your face action.

Royal Sugar is demi-boom!

Junebug is pretty boom by itself though!

Now the BAD:

Junebug arrived a little more than halfish full...

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Ok so just opened up my order tonight!

Jesus the payoff on the mattes in the palette are no joke~we'll be good friends!

The pigments are gorge but I feel they're gonna be like loose MES that need The FIX sprayed on 'em to get BOOM in your face action.

Royal Sugar is demi-boom!

Junebug is pretty boom by itself though!

Now the BAD:

Junebug arrived a little more than halfish full...

Insta-response from Amy:

Hi ************!

No worries, all the loose powders are packed by weight, not volume. Some of the colors settle more than others because they contain ingredients that are more dense. Junebug and Magpie are the usual culprits, while the other colors are "fluffier" so appear more full. But if you weigh them you'll see that they're all equal. Hope that answers your question! :)

XOX
Amy

LisaOrestea

Quote:
I am so excited to get them
smiles.gif
I was going to just order the Sweetheart palette, cause I want all of those colors but I really wanted the purple shadow most. And I didn't want to have one quad and 1 single shadow, so I decided I will just get the colors that I want in singles even though the quads are cheaper. I am silly like that, and have to have everything all matchy matchy.
lol.gif
I am already planning a second order of the other 4 pressed shadows that I want, and Absinthe loose shadow.

I wish she would do a "create your own quad" system. I really want poison point, tako, dollipop and buttercupcake but I love the quad packaging
ssad.gif