Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

Nepenthe

I'm definitely interested in the pressed shadows.. can never go wrong with mattes, especially ones this bright!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Don't know if this has been posted yet but I found a blog post comparing some Sugarpill with MUFE shadows:
Makeup Addiction Overload

Now MUFE is my favorite brand of all time so to have Sugarpill be better than MUFE? OMG That's awesome! I'm looking forward to Shrinkle adding more colours because right now I have similar colours already but I want some Sugarpill!

thanks for providing this because i was wondering how the hot pink from mufe compared to sugarpill, now i know for sure.. definitely interested in this brand now.
thmbup.gif

dxgirly

I definitely want to order some stuff. Just waiting for the MAC collections I'm saving for to go by. Hopefully by then they'll have little color stickers on the quads and packaging, like they said they were going to in that youtube review.
yes.gif

Boasorte

Are these cosmetics bought from wholesale? LIke Coastal Scents and Bslap does, or is this her own true line? Because I want some! nomnomnom

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Are these cosmetics bought from wholesale? LIke Coastal Scents and Bslap does, or is this her own true line? Because I want some! nomnomnom

These are unique. She hired/contracted/whatever a small company to make the stuff for her.

abbyquack

Ok ladies, I haven't been able to get my mind off this brand for the past 2 days! I want every single eyeshadow soooo badly! The only problem is, I don't have a physical address right now, as I am traveling for the next month, so I can't order anything until then. Sad, right?
ssad.gif
Anyways, for those of you who grabbed these, what are the must-haves?

gabi03

I just got mine's yesterday and OMG the colors are fabulous. On darker girls, the shadows are very intense. I didn't even need a light base for Buttercupcake (the matte yellow) And I Love, Love +, one of the best red eyeshadows I've ever seen. I will definitely be ordering some more products.

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I hope she releases some insane lipsticks with this line at some point!

I second this! If she could make matte lipsticks as great as her matte eyeshadows apparently are, I'd wee my pants.

Shadowy Lady

I finally caved in and ordered three of the pigments last Thursday. How long did it take everyone to receive their stuff?

SmokeSignal16

^It didn't take that long, I ordered on a Saturday and it shipped the same day! I got it I think on a Wednesday? But her pigments are to die for, sooo pigmented and smooth!

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I finally caved in and ordered three of the pigments last Thursday. How long did it take everyone to receive their stuff?

Mine took about 4 days. But I ordered on a Friday, and she shipped out a on Monday I think. I live really close to where the warehouse is though.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
^It didn't take that long, I ordered on a Saturday and it shipped the same day! I got it I think on a Wednesday? But her pigments are to die for, sooo pigmented and smooth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
Mine took about 4 days. But I ordered on a Friday, and she shipped out a on Monday I think. I live really close to where the warehouse is though.

Thanks guys. It might take a lil longer for me since I'm in Canada. She thanked me on Twitter for my order which I thought was nice. Can't wait to get my pigments
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

I LOVE the looks of everything, but I am scared. I love brights, but these are BRIGHTS. Can a mom of 2 rock these at the grocery store?
lol.gif
I want to order, but can't even begin to decide what I want.

Shypo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I LOVE the looks of everything, but I am scared. I love brights, but these are BRIGHTS. Can a mom of 2 rock these at the grocery store?
lol.gif
I want to order, but can't even begin to decide what I want.

I'm thinking the same thing! And I'm an 'older' mom of 2
th_LMAO.gif
!

I may play it safe and get a couple of the pigments, which might be easier for me to work with.......

Shadowy Lady

I still haven't got my stuff. Damn Canada Post gets on my nerves! I'm waiting for three packages (including this one) I ordered between March 8th-10th and none of them have got to me yet
ssad.gif

elementaire

I just placed my order last night - I spent $82 because I wanted the free shipping (I'm in Singapore) and I just couldn't decide what I really want... I got the burning heart palette, dollipop e/s, tiara pigment, goldilux pigment, absinthe pigment.

I'm feeling kind guilty but excited anyway... hahaha

Latest posts