Sundressing MAY 2006

KristineBelle15

Here we go:

sundressing.jpg

SD1lipsticktif.jpg

Lipstick
Apres Sol Bronze-beige with gold pearl (lustre)
Pink Cabana Bright coral-pink with gold pearl (frost)
Coppertime Hot copper with silver pearl (lustre)
Sundressing Bronzed plum with pearl (frost)
Tanarama Soft pale golden beige with icy golden shimmer (frost)

SD1lipglass.jpg

Lipglass
Glamoursun Sun-beige with pink pearl (frost)
Languish Bronzed wine with gold pearl (frost)
Tres Cher! Fresh mid-tone with gold pearl (frost)
C-thru Soft pale peachy-beige with golden shimmer (cream)

SD1eyeshadows.jpg

Eye Shadow
Relaxing Pale copper buff with red frost (frost)
Summer Neutral Soft Olive green with frost (frost)
Bateau Wood brown (matte)
Fontainbleu Mediterranean blue with pink duochrome (lustre)
Li Living Pink Peachy-pink with gold pearl (veluxe pearl)

sundressingpigments.jpg

Pigments
Gold Dusk Light yellow gold
Softwash Grey Grey with purple pearl

SD1pencils.jpg

Powerpoint Eye Pencil
Stubborn Brown Rich cocoa brown
Light as Air Pure mid-tone blue

Pro Lash
Coal Black True black

SD1compacts.jpg

Beauty Powder
Shell Pearl Fresh mid-tone peach with gold pearl
Sunsparked Pearl Bright sunny beige with gold pearl

depecher

I see WHY I need to teach Summer School. It's names are Sweetie Cake and Sundressing. I am soo excited that I can't make myself go up to bed and it's months off. Yikes!
smiles.gif

syren

That looks like such a pretty collection! With all the pigments coming over the next year I just don't know how I'm going to afford all the ones I'll want.

MACgirl

i loooove that visual, we have update in april and i cant wait to see this! about the msfs, my trainer said some will be coming this year but proabably for the fall and or winter. the lipstick she is wearing is so unique and hot!

brandi

i'm def. getting all the e/s and the 2 pigments... oh and some l/s and l/g... hahaha... seems like the whole collection!

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by channierose
sniffle. no msf's. that's the main thing i was waiting for.

no worries, the summer collection is a 3-parter. MAC will have MSFs but prolly later on

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by asraicat
no worries, the summer collection is a 3-parter & will have MSFs but prolly later on

I agree. Last year they came out in July, right? I am thinking that it will come out around the same time this year. So no worries.

The Pic is beautiful! Very J-LO!!! I can't wait. I love the summer!! I agree with the above poster. I am just getting into pigment so I want to snatch them up with every collection I see. There are already three coming out with Sweetie Cake, now these two. How oh how can I afford it all????!?!?!?! LOL!!

P.S. I love the shadows.

Padmita

I'm relieved - I only need one l/g, one beauty poder and maybe 2 or 3 shadows and that's it. So I can keep saving for the MSFs and new pigments later this year
graucho.gif

mel0622

wowzers! i cant wait either. i dunno if its just the language its in but i think i saw one of the e/s say living pink?!? is that the same living pink from the rebal rock collection?

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
i dunno if its just the language its in but i think i saw one of the e/s say living pink?!? is that the same living pink from the rebal rock collection?

sor-ry, not even close to living pink...
Li Living Pink Peachy-pink with gold pearl (veluxe pearl)

bellaetoile

my wallet just ran screaming from the room.

damn mac. its just encouraging my debt. but i love it and buy it anyway. the only things i'm not getting are the ones i already have (powerpoints) and the beauty powders, cause i have several and don't use them as it is.

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
my wallet just ran screaming from the room.

damn mac. its just encouraging my debt. but i love it and buy it anyway. the only things i'm not getting are the ones i already have (powerpoints) and the beauty powders, cause i have several and don't use them as it is.

Yes I agree with you on the beauty powders.They never were a big hit.

kimmy

oh gosh. i want that third lipstick, the one the girl in the picture is wearing. i'll die without it.

when is this coming out in the states?!

please tell me it's soon. omg. i want that lipstick so BAD!

Latest posts