Sundressing MAY 2006

**Juh_net**

So I am going to see Sundressing tomorrow at the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills, CA tonite at 8:30. We get to buy and check out the new line before the public. (which is May 5th according to the MAC in Beverly hills)... What do you guys suggest that I get??? I will be back tomorrow night and show you guys what I bought! **SOOoo Excited***
rofl.gif

Glitziegal

I'm not normally a must have pigment person.
But these two I must own!!!! The gold dusk looks so pretty, and will go beautifully with so much.

Summrgirl

I can't wait until friday! I have an appointment at the mac pro store and they are going to do my makeup with the new collection. I'm definately planning on buying both of the pigments. From what I have seen online they both look like they are going to be soo pretty.
smiles.gif

Dancrbabe29

hm i really want the lipstick the model is wearing but for the amount of time i wear lipstick i dont wanna spend the money buttttt im due for a B2M ..are u allowed to get a lipstick from the new collection or u can only choose from the perm. ones? cuz i want it but im a poor college student and cant justify wasting the money
cry.gif

Parishoon

piggies sold out online already?!?! was maybe gonna order back-ups b/c i really love the gold, guess i'll have to deal w/ the counter

BlahWah

Just came back from seeing Sundressing and....
eeksign.gif

Ack, I think this'll be the first time I'll get a full jar of pigment - Gold Dusk is too pretty! The MA I saw today had both the pigments on and it looks EXACTLY what I want Idol Eyes to look like. And I thought getting GD would cancel out Summer Neutral, but it's the perfect darker complement IMO, and since I don't have Woodwinked or Retrospeck (not really close to it, but in the same family?), it's a must-buy for me.

I'm hoping In Living Pink will be close enough to Expensive Pink not to get =P and while I like Fountainbleu and it's got decent colour payoff for a lustre it still needs a bit of work on my NC35 skin. Softwash Grey is even more sheer, but I like the colour better, so at least a sample...I'm hoping to B2M Apres Sol and Pink Cabana, and I'm actually going to pass on the lipglasses.

Eeeek...sorry for rambling, but this collection's got me more excited than I thought I'd be! I swatched some testers on my hand and will hopefully have some pix up later...they aren't the best, but at least FYI, yah?

*edit: swatches up in Sundressing swatch thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancrbabe29
are u allowed to get a lipstick from the new collection or u can only choose from the perm. ones? cuz i want it but im a poor college student and cant justify wasting the money
cry.gif

Yes you can! I'm planning to b2m for Pink Cabana and Apres Sol. =D

**Juh_net**

I made the appointment to its like minimum $40.00 purchase but then I got called into go to work so now I can't go since my job is out in Pasadena and I made my appointment at the Beverly Center!
ssad.gif
I just got a sample from the MAC counter of gold dusk and its amazing!

Latest posts