Sundressing MAY 2006

aziajs

I got my first postcard today!!! It's the Sundressing postcard. It's pretty. I don't want to throw it away.
smiles.gif

Makeupluvr

I am betting all of the e/s's except for the repromotes (not in this collection but in Lure) are LE as that is what they almost always do =( HTH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAra
Does anyone know if all the e/s's are LE or which ones are?

choupinette

beauty powders

the sundressing collection looks gorgeous!
haven't tried any of their beauty powders before
are they like bronzer/blush?

brandiisamonkey

My Planned Haul

* I already have a CP for teh Quad *
LipStick
Apres Sol

Lip Glass
Tres Cher
Glamour Sun

Pigments
BOTH

Shadows
All 5

Beauty Powders
Shell Pearl

Im so Excited
smiles.gif

spartacus

I'm excited about the blue duochrome!
The lipstick worn by the model is also great, but I don't like the way her eyes are done. From that angle especially, it looks like she has two sets of eyebrows..

runway

i'm so excited for the softwash grey pigment! it looks gorgeous! i'm also going to get gold dusk because i have a pigment abuse problem lol

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by runway
...because i have a pigment abuse problem lol

What? You do lines of pigment? :goofy:

That'd be a mighty expensive drug habit...

Dancrbabe29

umm when does this collection come out may 4th or as i've also heard sometime in mid-may..im running to the mall friday and wanted to know if it would be out this week.

ExquisiteImages

I went to the MAC store at the Galleria here in Houston, TX, and was told by one of the artist that the Sundressing collection will come out May 4th. I bought a few of each of the pigments from the Sweetie Cake collection as well as some of the softsparkle liners.....and I got a few Sundressing post cards to add to my collection.

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancrbabe29
umm when does this collection come out may 4th or as i've also heard sometime in mid-may..im running to the mall friday and wanted to know if it would be out this week.

This Thursday, the 4th. It should be on the website by tomorrow @ noon EST, though.

Mid-May(18th, if I remember correctly) has See-Thru colour coming out(the one I'm spending big on).
smiles.gif

Latest posts