Sundressing MAY 2006

n_j_t

Hmm. I'm not sure about this one. The colours are always different in these promo shots, so I'll have to wait and see but so far nothing's grabbing me.

karen

You guys might want to upload the pictures to specktra and repost/edit them in the first post, btw... Especially if you guys are going to sticky this thread.
They're still just showing up as a hotlinked pre-set image. It won't show if the image is not in your cache, I imagine.

ette

I want Glamoursun Sun l/g, Pink Cabana l/s, both beauty powders, Apres Sol Bronze l/s, and Relaxing e/s.

lovejam

Wow. This sounds SO GOOD. Here is my list:

Lipstick: Apres Sol

Eyeshadow: ALL OF THEM.

That's it. That's what I want. That lipstick, and all the eyeshadows!

SMMY

I might be able to wear a few of the lipsticks and glosses. The eye shadows and pigments are the wrong tone for me. The colors seem very drab for a summer collection at least to me. I guess I'm skipping this collection.
ssad.gif

mitsukai

im loving that tanarama l/s, i love weird colors like that. probably will look silly on me though, hahaha.

i was hoping for more coral-peach stuff, as that looks soo good on me and there's not enough of it!

greylen

Can someone actually DOWNLOAD and post the images instead of hotlinking please? I can't see the pix and all I see is something in German that is probably a snippy message telling you they've exceeded their bandwidth or something.

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylen
Can someone actually DOWNLOAD and post the images instead of hotlinking please? I can't see the pix and all I see is something in German that is probably a snippy message telling you they've exceeded their bandwidth or something.

ITA, i can't see them anymore either.

roxybc

Here are some better pictures:

sundressing.jpg

SD1lipsticktif.jpg

SD1lipglass.jpg

SD1eyeshadows.jpg

SD1glitter.jpg

SD1pencils.jpg

SD1compacts.jpg

I'm not really thrilled with any of this stuff
ssad.gif
I'll probably only get the blue grey pigment. Oh well, more money to spend on other MAC stuff.......

**I don't know how to upload these to the Specktra server, but if someone knows how, please do........

fairytale22

I want...
Glamoursun Sun-beige with pink pearl (frost)
Relaxing Pale copper buff with red frost (frost)
Bateau Wood brown (matte)
Fontainbleu Mediterranean blue with pink duochrome (lustre)
Gold Dusk Light yellow gold
Softwash Grey Grey with purple pearl

rubixio

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc

**I don't know how to upload these to the Specktra server, but if someone knows how, please do........

Save them onto your computer. Then go to 'gallery' and 'upload'. Choose 'member albums' I think, for where to put them.

I can never tell from these pictures how things actually look. I'll wait til someone here posts them and then decide. 8)

2_pink

Holy shit this looks to absolutly DIE for. I havent even seen the product pics and im loving all of it.

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
I havent even seen the product pics and im loving all of
it.

I posted larger product pics on page 3 did you see them? They are the only ones in this thread that work..........