Sundressing MAY 2006

HeartOfSilver

I am totally jazzed about the beauty powders, I hope the beige one will be like Smooth harmony from the Diana collection- it works as a matte light bronzer on my fair skin.

karen

for my future reference...

possible to get from Sundressing:

-Apres Sol Bronze-beige with gold pearl (lustre) lipstick
-Relaxing Pale copper buff with red frost (frost) e/s
-Summer Neutral Soft Olive green with frost (frost) e/s
-Li Living Pink Peachy-pink with gold pearl (veluxe pearl) e/s

AudreyNicole

This looks like a great collection! On my wishlist is both beauty powders, at least 3 of the shadows, 1 l/s and 1 l/g! Better start saving!

gretchygretch84

I'm kinda disappointed. I was hoping for something more like c-squeeze with oranges and bright warm colors and this just isn't it. I don't think I'll be getting much from this one.

MACmermaid

damn, this collection is right up my alley unfortunately. i really need to save money, but i don't stand a chance when MAC keeps throwing things like this at me.

sundressing lipstick - bronzed plum w/ pearl...come to mama!!!
smiles.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretchygretch84
I'm kinda disappointed. I was hoping for something more like c-squeeze with oranges and bright warm colors and this just isn't it. I don't think I'll be getting much from this one.

Yes!!!! No oranges or peaches or bright pinks!!!!

Juneplum

meh =/ i'll have to see it in person.. the pics aren't doing it 4 me right now.. i know fer sure i'll be getting the pigments tho.. i NEVER pass on LE pigments
lol.gif

Turbokittykat

Oh poo. I am sunk. No way am I going to be able to afford Sweetie Cake, this, new MSFs and the 9 or 10 or however many new pigments that are supposed to be coming out
smiles.gif

*cries*

Sarah

I love the look of this collection can not wait, my credit card is going to blow up haha
am a bit worried though this collection isn't mentioned on the international marketing calander

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
meh =/ i'll have to see it in person.. the pics aren't doing it 4 me right now.. i know fer sure i'll be getting the pigments tho.. i NEVER pass on LE pigments
lol.gif

That's all I am interested in too. I'm holding out for the new pigments and new MSF's.

Brianne

I'm definitely in for the pigments, and maybe 2-3 eyeshadows (one is a VP, and I have to have the VP's). Not crazy about the l/s, and I only like one lipglass.

Patricia

for you girls wanting the lipstick she's wearing int hat pic, i'm pretty sure it's tanarama (middle one in the pic), which is a permanent shade so it means you can go and buy it NOW if you want...

sonodara

You know, I am wondering if she is wearing Tanarama lipstick with C-Thru lip glass in the picture? Hmmmmmm.................................

Isis

Do my eyes decieve me, is that a new green??
greengrin.gif
It is!!
I'm lioking this collection alot more than I thought I would. I'll certainly be getting a few things from it.