Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

chynegal

I just called the CCO and they say they have not received anything from MAC...Uhhhh
rants.gif
... I will be calling again in two weeks to see if they have received anything new so i can make my 20 min drive...
This weekend im going to fort meyers, fl and have already planned my trip to the miromar CCO... Hopefully they have some good items...

i went there back in march and i got some discontinued brushes so if you are into brushes like i am deff look at what they have........they have a good amount of mac so u will have fun spending your money

alexandrapalaci

i went there back in march and i got some discontinued brushes so if you are into brushes like i am deff look at what they have........they have a good amount of mac so u will have fun spending your money
I went there yesterday... I made my BF drive up 5 extra miles to the CCO... I was in heaven...You where right they have alot of brushes. I bought the # 131 it was at 50% off the retail price... they had the kissable lip colors, and 3 of the mega metal ES, and they had about 8 of the old size pigment jars, they also had color forcast blush ombres... They had soo much!!! Can't wait to go back soon and pick up more brushes, etc.

The women that work there where very helpful and the selection is great... I wish the one at sawgrass was managed by the same person...

That was the best CCO shopping experience i have had

afulton

Sawgrass CCO is so late in receiving items.....They still have the SAME items since February. Recently, they only received (2) eyeshadows from the VV Collections other than that....the same boring stuff. Everytime you ask when will they get new items, they always say in two weeks. When you check back, nothing new. blah, blah, blah
sleepy.gif

On another note, if you are into Bobbi Brown, they have almost all of the corrector and concealer colors in stock. They sell for $15.

chynegal

I went there yesterday... I made my BF drive up 5 extra miles to the CCO... I was in heaven...You where right they have alot of brushes. I bought the # 131 it was at 50% off the retail price... they had the kissable lip colors, and 3 of the mega metal ES, and they had about 8 of the old size pigment jars, they also had color forcast blush ombres... They had soo much!!! Can't wait to go back soon and pick up more brushes, etc.
The women that work there where very helpful and the selection is great... I wish the one at sawgrass was managed by the same person...

That was the best CCO shopping experience i have had

i love that store i need to hit it back up when im going to tampa

chynegal

Sawgrass CCO is so late in receiving items.....They still have the SAME items since February. Recently, they only received (2) eyeshadows from the VV Collections other than that....the same boring stuff. Everytime you ask when will they get new items, they always say in two weeks. When you check back, nothing new. blah, blah, blah
sleepy.gif

On another note, if you are into Bobbi Brown, they have almost all of the corrector and concealer colors in stock. They sell for $15.

i used to go to sawagrass just to go to the cco but i stoped because they never have anything anymore

tootwo222

Is the CCO inside the sawgrass mills outlet mall? I am going to MIami in 2 weeks and I didn't see it listed on the mall directory

Its inside of the Off 5th Store. Towards the front of the store closet to the mall entrance. You probably won't find it in the directory.

afulton

Was at the CCO in Sunrise tonight and noticed they have some new items. They have all of the Marcel Wonders lip glosses, VV lipsticks and lipg losses. A few new pigments: Brash and Bold, Later, can't remember the other ones. They also have a few of the Peacocky shadows. Everything else is still the same.

madeinbrklyn

I went there yesterday. They had some A Tartan Tale sets, some eyeshadows, few lipsticks, all the kissable lip colors, lots of lip glasses, pigments, some blushes ( including VV ), about 6 nail polishes, some things from the Naked Honey collection, and a fragrance.

afulton

If anyone is interested in the Pink Power MSF from the Wonder Woman collection, they had it there!

alexandrapalaci

Went there tonight and they have all the peacocky e/s except for odalisque... They have mairas mood, llucky, daisy, oj heritage rouge, about 7 double feature, thats all i can remember as of now but there was more...i ended up getting top of the posh an dandizette and finally completed my peacocky e/s collection

strudel07

I was in here 3/5/12 and they had a pretty decent amount of stuff. Items from Wonderwoman, Ice Parade, Liberty of London, Surf baby, and the Venomous Villians Collection. May check it out again this Saturday if I am down that way.

honey on boost

Good to know. I'm gonna try and pass by this weekend. I hope they have some of the stuff that I've been looking for.
I was in here 3/5/12 and they had a pretty decent amount of stuff. Items from Wonderwoman, Ice Parade, Liberty of London, Surf baby, and the Venomous Villians Collection. May check it out again this Saturday if I am down that way.

strudel07

i called yesterday to see when their shipment came for this month and it was just this tues. 3/27. hope you find what you want!

samlope

I went today and picked up a pro longwear lipglass in show me! and a lipgloss set from the last holiday collection ice parade (peachy coral one).

This is what I remember seeing:

Ice Parade
-all 3 stacked pigment sets
-all 3 lipgloss sets
-one paint pot gray?
-3 eyeshadow pallets
-a couple lip bag sets
-a set with grape pigment
- a highlight type powder

Surf Baby
-sun blonde, saffron, solar riche

pro long wear glosses and eyeshadows