=#*Team Ten Pounds*#=

lindas1983

Anyone still posting here?
I'd love to lose 2 stone between now and july as right now I sit at 5'6 and thirteen stone (around 180 lbs). The thought of me on the beach in a swimsuit scares the life outta me not only because of my weight but because of a suprapubic catheter so atleast if I shift some weight i might feel a bit better about the swimsuit
smiles.gif

My aim is two pounds a week threw diet and light excercise and i'd love to have people on here to lean on and to have lean on me the next few months while we all try to lose an extra few pounds.

Week ones aim is
No more fizzy drinks and 3 liters of water a day
Don't skip breakfast as I usually do
And atleast a 20 minute walk a day

Not much I know but I know my limits for now
smiles.gif

Hope to hear from others who'll be taking up this challenge with me.

tropical_smiles

You go Linda!!! I started working out in January and I wasn't doing much. I work out twice a week with my trainer and started walking 30 minutes on the treadmill and people have already noticed my face and my love handles slimming down.

I haven't been able to get off my coca cola addiction and sweet tooth. I'm hoping that once I get off those. I'll be able to lose alot more weight. But my personal trainer helps motivate me so much

keep updating us on your progress!!

jay0hwhy

hey! i'm with you guys too!

i'm doing lindora right now, and trying to keep on the goals of
1. drinking 80 ounces of water a day and a vitamin
2. following their diet
3. keeping up with my workout regiment-- yoga mon, dance tue/wed, walking with my mom [she's sick so it gets her to go outside] every day.

i know its a big goal, but i'd love to lose 100 lbs... i've lost 14 lbs so far in three weeks!

let's do this, guys!

Kuuipo

Stopped smoking a month ago and cut down on food intake . Working on losing ten more pounds. Been powerwalking everyday.

zabbazooey

I'm on the bandwagon, too! I've gained 14 pounds since May 2007. I want to lose at least 8-10 lbs by October or early November.

Here's what I ate today:
Carnation Instant Breakfast w/1 cup 1% milk
Banana

Snack
Yogurt

Lunch
WW Chicken Enchilada TV dinner

Snack
Yogurt
10 oz 2% milk

Dinner
Turkey burger, no bun, no cheese
Celery
1 cup 1% cottage cheese

Today is my first day back to eating healthier. I really wanna get slim and trim again!

AlliSwan

I am beyond frustrated with myself. I lost 40 lbs a few years ago and kept it off really well but lately I've been letting my weight creep back up. I'm just at 10 lbs. above my ideal weight but on my 5'2" frame it feels/looks like way more. I obviously have no self control on my own so I'm going to try to get involved here for inspiration and to chart my progress!

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 124
Build: Muscular with a belly
ssad.gif

valabdalnabi

Im 5 ft 6 inches tall very small boned and fluctuate between 128-132 pounds...My metabolism has changed with age...but my husband really still thinks Im beautiful and compliments me almost every day....I think there is so much pressure on us women that sometimes we need to ask ourselves....who are we trying to please...if the answer is yourself...heck go for it. Im trying to eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast....I like to run but only now run about a mile a week...but then I m a nurse and I walk for frickin twelve hours....but does anyone else notice after a good work out you eat more?????