Teaser information on upcoming collections for 2008!

miss_emc

Ok, i said i would give you guys some more info and now it's time to deliver! Enjoy!!

Slimshine Lipsticks - Comes out same time as 'The Originals'

Pretty much same as last time but there are 7 new colours and 13 repromotes, in total there are 20 colours. Repromotes are:

Bare
Pleasing
Long Stem Rose
Scant
Mousse
Lovey Dover
Prudeaux
Ultra Elegant
Funshine
Urgent!
Cocoamour
Most Wanted
Gaily

MAC for Fafi - Set for release 3rd February 08 (in Australia)

6x Lipstick (LE)
4 x Lipglass (LE)
2 x Eyeshadow Quad
6 x Paint Pots (LE)
1 x Fluidline (Repro: Blacktrack)
2 x Eye Kohl (Repro: Smolder, Fascinating)
1 x Zoomlash Mascara (Repro: Zoomblack)
2 x Blush (LE)
2 x Iridescent Powder (1 LE, 1 Repro: Belightful)
2 x Nail Lacquer (LE)
#210 Brush - Precision Eyeliner Brush (LE)
#129 Brush (Repro)
#208 Brush (Repro)
#182 Brush (Repro)
3 x Fafinette character dolls
3 x Fafinette character bag

Packaging will be glossy black with either Fafinette characters or Fafinette signature on Iridescent Powder, Blush, Lipstick, Lipglass and Eyeshadow Quads.

Mineralize SPF15 Foundation/Loose - 3rd March 08 (in Australia)

'Lightweight loose powder foundation. Provides medium buildable to full coverage with natural finish. Zinc provides excellent skin adhesion for flawless application. Talc free for sensitive skin.'

There will be 9 different shades and the foundations will come in a matte black 8.5g jar with Capplicator sponge (sponge built into cap), there is an additional sponge included. These are LE.

Strobe Liquid, Strobe Lip Conditioner & Tinted Lip Conditioner Sticks

- Strobe Liquid (Liquid version of the wonderful Strobe Cream)
- Strobe Lip Conditioner (Packaged in stick form)
- Tinted Lip Condtioner Sticks in 4 different colours

Beauty Powder Blush

A micronized powder blush with a subtle pearlize pigment. Sheer application.

8 x Beauty Powder Blush (LE)
#169 Brush (Repro - from Raquel)
#116 Brush (Repro)

I think I should stop there for now, i've got a bit more goss on Heatherette and Viva Glam but I don't wanna spoil it too much for you!

I will tell you one thing though, Studio Moisture Cream is being re-released in the new packaging (jar) in April!

ilorietta

Are the slimshines back for good???
flower.gif

cinnybuns

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slimshines, must get back to work, start makin the money for more mac stuff

gigglegirl

looks like early next year will be insane for paint pots, no? 6 with fafi (i wonder if some of these will be repromotes and just not stated?) plus the two with the N collection. So pumped!!!

lethaldesign

OMG!!!!! This Fafi collection is going to mean death to my bank account. But it looks like it will be sooooo worth it!

Thanks for the info miss_emc
greengrin.gif

pumpkincraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
oh and what will the Strobe Liquid (Liquid version of the wonderful Strobe Cream) be for?

i think it'll be like Benefit High Beam/Moon Beam.

i really need to get a job by February, now that i'm graduating from grad school and will no longer have my scholarship to finance my MAC hauls
ssad.gif

lsperry

Waiting with bated breath for the color descriptions of the Fafi collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
There will be 9 different shades and the foundations will come in a matte black 8.5g jar with Capplicator sponge (sponge built into cap), there is an additional sponge included. These are LE.

Bummed about the “capplicator sponge”. Wonder how sturdy this will be; don’t care if it does come w/an add’l sponge. Other companies have tried this type of application and failed…..Why couldn't it just be loose powder in a jar instead of this gimmicky way of applying the foundation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Beauty Powder Blush
A micronized powder blush with a subtle pearlize pigment. Sheer application.
8 x Beauty Powder Blush (LE)

I’m intrigued by the beauty-powder/blush…..

AND THANKS, AGAIN, MISS_EMC! We are all beholden to you....

DominicanBarbie

You are sooo wonderful! I've been waiting for you to write this post since yesterday! I know I'm a sad sad woman. I cannot wait for the blushes and beauty powders and brushes... And everything else! I cannot wait for my tax return! Lol

liv

Ooh, TLC sticks. I love the regular ones and the colors, but I hate sticking my fingers in those stupid pots. And the Strobe products sound really interesting. I love highlighting products. =]

Why are they making an LE foundation? Oh MAC, you confuse me sometimes..

Thanks for all the great information!

fingie

So since the release dates posted are for Australia does that mean that the US release date will be earlier than that?

Latest posts