Teaser information on upcoming collections for 2008!

erine1881

tendertones (north america may 29, international june 2008)

all LE
cry.gif

e-z baby
sweet & nice
sweet tooth
honey bare
tread gently
hot n' saucy
pucker
take a hint
hush, hush
deep sigh

sorry to keep you mods so busy
ssad.gif

elegant-one

OMG...I just love, love her makeup in the Tendertones promo photo!

Colour Forms...I used to play with those when I was little
smiles.gif

pumpkincraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
here is some more info on some upcoming collections.

we all know that the tendertones are coming back, so here is some info and the promo pic. there are six new shades and four repromotes.

there is also a new collection called cool heat. there are colors for the eyes and lips. new shadows and slimshines, and a new fragrance as well, turquatic heat!

edit: i just saw a little more info on the cool heat collection. its very earth/nature inspired. there were underwater pics, desert pics, leaf pics, etc. both cool and warm colors. these are descriptive words that were used.

cool:sizzle
moonrise:sunset
turquoise:coral
aquatic:desert
shade:sunlight
breeze:swelter
shiver:blaze
cool:heat

there is also a collection called colour forms. i have no pic yet nor any info. just the collection name. sorry.
ssad.gif

mods-please place pics and info where you want.

I really hope some of these collections will be releasing toward July. I really don't know how am i going to afford the Cool Heat e/s and new Tendertones when there is Naughty Nauticals and Neo Sci-Fi coming up. On another note, Color Forms sounds like a collection similar to Technacolor and C-Shock, so it might be relasing around July.

sleepyhead

Quote:
i lied. i have more info now. oopsie! sorry folks
ssad.gif

cool heat (north america june 12, international july 2008)

slimshines:
daisy (WN) (LE)
by degrees (LE)
gentle summer (PERM)
high 90s (LE)
swelter (LE)

eye shadow:
white wheat (WN)(LE)
malt stop (WN)(LE)
warm chill (LE)
gult stream (LE)
cool heat (LE)
climate blue (LE)
blue flame (LE)

creations:
turquatic (REPROMOTE)
turquatic heat (LE)

rubbing my eyes. white wheat eyeshadow? could this be THE white wheat? if so i'm getting backups

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindas1983
Silly question but what does the (WN) mean after some of the eyeshadow and slimshine names?

wn = working name. means it's not final

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
rubbing my eyes. white wheat eyeshadow? could this be THE white wheat? if so i'm getting backups

you mean from inventive eyes? it may be. when the glitter liners came back this past year, their working names were the final names from the year before. divine lime was the working name of lime dandy, and they were close in color. same wih spunsilver. it was the working name of wonderwhite. so, if it is THE white wheat from the inventive eyes quad, it may be slightly different. we can always hope its the same, right?

darkishstar

WOW. I LOVE both of those promo pics.
Tendertones is SUPER CUTE.
And Cool Heat is amazing with the use of complimentary colors! Wow! Totally my thing!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincraze
I really hope some of these collections will be releasing toward July. I really don't know how am i going to afford the Cool Heat e/s and new Tendertones when there is Naughty Nauticals and Neo Sci-Fi coming up. On another note, Color Forms sounds like a collection similar to Technacolor and C-Shock, so it might be relasing around July.

colour forms is the nordies exclusive gift sets that they get every july. they mimic the holiday sets that are released everywhere in october.

pumpkincraze

Quote:
colour forms (north america july 18, international august 2008)

these consist of palettes people!!!
choochoo.gif

these are the nordies anniversary exclusives.

eyes-$38.50
5 warm eyes
5 cool eyes

lips-$34.50
3 warm
3 cool
3 neutral

brushes-$49.50
5 basic
5 advanced
5 advanced (different than above)

Do you know if there will be blushes/BPs or *cross fingers* paint pots w/ this collection?

erine1881

Quote:
Do you know if there will be blushes/BPs or *cross fingers* paint pots w/ this collection?

nope, its just brush sets, eye and lip palettes.

pumpkincraze

Quote:

It will be a smaller anniversary collection if it is just sets. Novel Twist and Patternmaker had blushes and BPs/IPPs, lipglasses as well. Maybe they will give that part of the release another name.

erine1881

Quote:

Quote:
It will be a smaller anniversary collection if it is just sets. Novel Twist and Patternmaker had blushes and BPs/IPPs, lipglasses as well. Maybe they will give that part of the release another name.

sorry pumpkincraze.
ssad.gif
let me re-phrase myself. the info i have is just brush sets and eye and lip palettes. there is a color collection that goes with it, i just have no info on that yet. sorry if it was confusing to you, it was to me.
winks.gif

pumpkincraze

Quote:
sorry pumpkincraze.
ssad.gif
let me re-phrase myself. the info i have is just brush sets and eye and lip palettes. there is a color collection that goes with it, i just have no info on that yet. sorry if it was confusing to you, it was to me.
winks.gif

Thank you so much Erine
thmbup.gif