Teaser information on upcoming collections for 2008!

Amaranth

I was just on the MAC site checking the Summer Trends out and I also noticed that Platinum (metal) pigment and a LipMix have been added to the website, and they don't appear to be LE. Does anyone know if the non-pro locations will now be carrying these products? I'm too cheap to get to a Pro store or order online, I sooo hope they're staying!

mzdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
I really wonder what are the Beauty Powder Blush...
How pigmented can they be?
hmm.gif

Very curious about new product lines!!!

Me too. I'm starting to become a blush-whore and I'm VERy interested int hese BPBs! Yay! My pocket is already hurting.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
I was just on the MAC site checking the Summer Trends out and I also noticed that Platinum (metal) pigment and a LipMix have been added to the website, and they don't appear to be LE. Does anyone know if the non-pro locations will now be carrying these products? I'm too cheap to get to a Pro store or order online, I sooo hope they're staying!

sorry. these are pro only, and won't be available at stores or counters. sometimes the regular site will carry pro colors when they are part of a trend or collection. counters and stores will carry them only if they are part of a collection, like the glitters and steel blue pigment with the originals collection.

platinum pigment doesn't have a LE triangle next to it cause it is out of stock, and the lipmix doesn't have it because it isn't available yet online. once they are in stock, there will be a LE triangle next to them.

newagetomatoz

I was just on the MAC site, and when I looked on the pigments page, I saw platinum and it is already sold out!

I kind of hope they restock it because I sort of want a jar...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Amaranth

Maybe it's just because I'm on the Canadian website, but the Platinum pigment isn't out of stock and it doesn't have an LE triangle. It's also allowing me to order LipMix, and it doesn't have an LE triangle either.

lethaldesign

Erine, will those Strobe TLC sticks be LE or perm?

TIA!

Edit: Never mind... just saw you have them listed as LE. Boooo.

mezzamy

currently waiting on two of the new Tendertones. one is Hot 'n' Saucy which is meant to be a red shade, and the other is Tread Gently which is apparently a shimmery yellow

cant wait!

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
currently waiting on two of the new Tendertones. one is Hot 'n' Saucy which is meant to be a red shade, and the other is Tread Gently which is apparently a shimmery yellow

cant wait!

Do you know which ones will be repromoted & any of the other new shades?
cutey.gif

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Do you know which ones will be repromoted & any of the other new shades?
cutey.gif

nope no idea sorry
ssad.gif
i only found out about these two because i spotted a seller with them

they havent shown up yet but when they do, there'll be lots of photos!
greengrin.gif

newagetomatoz

Even though I posted it in the Articles from out Beauty Blog forum, I thought I might post it here, just to keep all the upcoming collection info centralized, sort of.

Anywho, the Dress Camp palette is tentatively priced at $36.95. I did a live chat and the artist looked it up, but she wasn't sure that it would stay that price.

newagetomatoz

OOO! Thank you for that erine1881! I knew that the price seemed a little weird, but I didn't want to assume anything.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Has anyone seen the Strobe lip cond.yet?If so they are sheer right?TIA

yes, they are sheer.

SquirrelQueen

Ooooooh----leg oil and leg mousse---great! Exactly what I need to add a little color to my legs in warm weather, especially since I don't tan.

MsCocoa

Off to check the blog, I love the sound of leg oils MAC are really trying to make me bankrupt this year.

EDIT: Please don't let me get suckered into buying that body buffer brush too!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I don't know if anyone saw this,but there is info from Kiss And Makeup about the new Skinsheen collection.It is leg oil and leg mousse and also a buffer brush.The promo picture kinda looks like the Naughty Nauticals visual.

Link?? I can't find it

xbrookecorex

Ohhh youre right about the visual looking 'naugthy nautical'-esque! But I was reallyyyy wanting that to be a collection with eyeshadows and lipsticks and stuff, I hope it's not just the leg bronzer!