Teaser information on upcoming collections for 2008!

spectrolite

Well I know exactly where my Christmas bonus is going... MAC! Those pesky new years resolutions are just going to have to be put on hold.
sweatdrop.gif

I can't wait until we get the colour descriptions for the Fafi collection. The pictures of the display look amazing!

CantAffordMAC

I'm so excited for Fafi...I'm going to try and buy it in increments lol and hope it doesn't sell out. (which it will) I hope that half of it will be shades that don't look good on me so i can save money lol.

Ruin the Heatherette collection for us...please
rofl.gif

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Ruin the Heatherette collection for us...please
rofl.gif

aw yeah please ruin it!
I'm trying to cut down my lemmings lol
I thought I wanted everything from Fafi till I saw the pics, now I only want about half of what I did before
smiles.gif

ArsenicKiss

Oh man. So much new goodness. I feel my holiday check slipping away already. Noo!!! Damn you Mac. Damn you and your awesome. (Although, thank god for The Originals hitting while I'm out of town on my winter break from school and staying with my parents. I can hit up my mommy for stuff, I hope.)

noahlowryfan

i need to save up money now. i need to have money to spend to buy new shoes, new clothes and new makeup for lunar new year in February.

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
oh and what will the Strobe Liquid (Liquid version of the wonderful Strobe Cream) be for?

It will still be a moisturiser, just like the original Strobe Cream, however the liquid will be lighter more for a combination skin.

miss_emc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
So since the release dates posted are for Australia does that mean that the US release date will be earlier than that?

Usually the US releases the collections approximately 2 weeks before we get them in Australia, so everything is more than likely going to come out before those dates.

MAC_Whore

You guys will love the #210 brush. It is great. Very fine fibres for lining. It used to be in the regular line, but was DCd awhile ago.
winks.gif

gleamster1

Oh wow ! I am so excited! However, my debit card and credit card will suffer because of all the great stuff coming out in 2008! Anyone with official release dates for the Canada and the US, please post!
smiles.gif

MACgirl

210!!! i can't wait for this brush! fafi sounds hot! mineral powder foundation? yes indeed!!! i cant wait for update!!! ahhhhhh!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You guys will love the #210 brush. It is great. Very fine fibres for lining. It used to be in the regular line, but was DCd awhile ago.
winks.gif

Double second on this. Over a year ago, I had to knock over some small children to get the last #210 at a CCO. Best liner brush EVER. Way superior to the #209 for Fluidliners, IMHO.

ilorietta

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
does anybody know the release dates for the UK? including ORIGINALS and SCULPT N SHAPE?

i think sculpt and shape is already in the PRO store (only there)

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
i think sculpt and shape is already in the PRO store (only there)

oh yeh i know about that but we dont have a pro store up north and i havent heard anything about the release date for the sculpt n shape collection?