Originally Posted by Alexa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Crest White Strips...

Proof:
sillyface.jpg

i love you :hump:

Let's get married.

I hope its okay if I cheat on you with other men.

Alexa

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
Quote:
Crest White Strips...

Proof:
sillyface.jpg

i love you :hump:

Let's get married.

I hope its okay if I cheat on you with other men.

Of course that's alright. Only if I get to watch sometimes
angelic.gif

leenybeeny

LOL I have used those too and while they do work, they made my teeth SUPER sensitive... it was temporary, but it was bothering me so much, I couldn't finish the package.

Juneplum

crest whitening strips.. not the ones in supermarkets or pharmacies.. the ones the dentist has for sale.. they are stronger.. i've never used them but my best friends swears by them and her teeth are gorgeous and white!

tres_gatos

Yep, Crest Professional White Strips--the ones from the dentist. They're the only thing I've found that worked. That gel stuff you get at Rite Aid didn't do anything.

eyeshadowfreak

Best would be to go to your dentist and have him/her make you molds and give you a take home kit.

I did this and in two weeks, my teeth were significantly whiter and it lasts for two-three years. At that point, unless you've had MAJOR work done on your teeth, all you'd have to do it purchase another whitening kit if you decided to want to bleach again.

The trays and kit cost me $225. A replacement bleach kit costs $35.

If you think about how much you'd spend on over the counter things in the span of 2-3 years, this is TOTALLY worth it and there is NO gum irritation.

Just my two cents.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangeli
GoSMILE!!!

Ditto. I'm almost done with my 2-week kit.

My teeth are noticeably whiter, and there was NO irritation.

VaJenna

im using the whitestrips right now (whitestrips premium to be exact) and i have to do it every other day or so, because it ends up irritating my sensitive teethers. but i know it works, my best friend uses them and her teeth are so freaking white

if you have the money to do BriteSmile or go to the dentist, i'd do it, but i know most people can't spend that much. or maybe its just me that cant ahaha.

talk2mesun

as far as the brands you can get from like walmart, the crest white strips are AWESOME. they taste nasty, yes, theyre uncomfortable, yes, and it does tingle pretty strongly, but if youre faithful and use it properly it WILL work magnificently. i used the premium and u put them on in the morning and at night. kind of a pain but it IS worth it, i promise. definitely worth a shot!

Spam.n.Rice

Chrest Whitening strips. They're not that nasty and I experienced sensitivity the first two days but got used to it.

melony

I use baking soda and peroxide as gargle/mouthwash every other day-they work(my teeth are very white)
formom.jpg

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
LOL I have used those too and while they do work, they made my teeth SUPER sensitive... it was temporary, but it was bothering me so much, I couldn't finish the package.

This same thing happend with me. They started to work but my gums and teeth were so sensitive from this i couldnt finish the box

Latest posts