Teeth Whiteners

LinzBelle

GoSmile is the best next to Xoom whitening. Crest strips didn't work that well for me. I'm trying the baking soda and peroxide now bc of the cost.

ostentatious

Yesterday I replaced my regular whitening toothpaste with "Pearl Drops" whitening toothpaste. It claims to make teeth a couple of shades brighter in 3 weeks. Most of the strips and gels I saw at the Chemist which are applied directly to your teeth claim to work in 7 days. I didn't want to have to fiddle with strips and gels that I have to apply twice per day for 30 minutes. I don't have time for that.

As soon as I used this Pearl Drops toothpaste I noticed a subtle change in colour that I was really excited and amazed about. My teeth look and feel really clean after using this toothpaste. I'll let you know the results at the end of 3 weeks.

.nicole.

From when I had braces removed my ortho didn't pop the bracket off correctly and it took of a piece of my tooth where my bracket was (not sure how it happened lol) but i'm getting a filling cuz right now it looks like i have a dent/hole in the front of my tooth

i've heard whitening products will turn a filling brown is this true?

xiahe

i used crest whitening strips and they seemed to do the trick...but similar to what happened to leenybeeny, my teeth were really sensitive after i started using them.

sometimes i had a hard time making them stay on - mostly with the bottom strip, though.

remember tho, if you have fillings or fake teeth, the whitening will not work on those. it'll only work on natural teeth!

innocent

YouTube - How To Get Really White Teeth (bleaching - whitening)

I was looking at this video, and she really got me into this
smiles.gif

innocent

I tried this and it's great! Everyone noticed that my teeth are whiter.
I did exactly as she said, bought mouth trays and shaped them with warm water.

It really is worth trying
thmbup.gif

KellyBean

Also, if you're impartial to what toothpaste you use (most of us are) I'd HIGHLY reccomend Crest Extra White plus Scope. I've also used the Crest whitestrips and they work pretty well. I think I'll use them again before Christmas.

innocent

yes, i thought i'd try crest strips if this wouldn't work, but now i have a lot of product left. this is really cheap and very efficient option.

Machinegun_Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by esperanza0905
anyone tried PLUS WHITE whitener kit?
Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System : Plus White

YESSS! I watched that Kandee video and went to the store to get some! They only had the kit ^^^ and it was like 9 bucks so i thought why not! Make sure you dilute the pre-rise. I put 1 teaspoon in a shot glass and 2 teaspoons of water in the same shot glass. I have invisalign and since my teeth are looking better I wanted them whiter too. I love it! Ive tried whitestrips in the past and they make my teeth very senstive. This system does not.

blondie711

I feel like I have tried just about every tooth whitener out there, the only one that didn't make my teeth sensitive was Go Smile. I also felt like my teeth stayed whiter longer. It's pricey, but less if buy off their website, the one they use on the infomercials.

Naija

I'm an all natural, I have the whitest smile and people always complement me on my teeth. When they ask how I keep them so white..and mind you I'm a regular tea drinker..I respond that I brush with baking soda and a hydroxide rinse at least 2x a week. They're right in my bathroom cabinet, 2x a week, I dip my toothbrush in some baking soda, brush regularly and then rinse with a cup of peroxide. The good thing about this is it can become part of your regimen so after a while it's just second nature and you keep your teeth white year round without even really thinking about it. I recommend going that route.

Odette1303

I'm currently using Crest Whitestrips (Pro Effetcs). They're amazing. My teeth were a little sensitive during the first 2-3 days, so I took a one day pause, started again and everything was okay. They've really whitened my teeth, my boyfriend keeps staring at them and now wants to get Whitestrips himself (but his teeth are already white and beautiful, he doesn't really need them).
lol.gif

Oh yeah, just for the record, I use them only once a day, not two times. And I don't smoke and drink coffee, so I don't know if they would work for someone who does.

esperanza0905

HELP!
I've been using PLUS white whitening kit just for 2 days (I used it just once per day not twice as described) and my teeth kinda hurt, like I "feel" them. is it normal? does it stop lately?

Kragey

I try to avoid making my teeth disgustingly white, because as both my dentist and former orthodontist said, "Healthy teeth are not naturally white. They're actually a little yellow." That being said, brushing after drinking staining things like coffee has always kept my teeth very nice.

My mother used Crest White Strips, and they whitened a little, but she said they made her teeth sensitive . She eventually paid the dentist to whiten then.

My grandfather had his own teeth til the day he died, and they were PERFECT teeth. According to my mother, he brushed his teeth with baking soda every night. I've since used Arm & Hammer baking soda-loaded toothpaste, and while it tastes a little funny, it DEFINITELY gets your teeth mega-white.

brownubian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esperanza0905
HELP!
I've been using PLUS white whitening kit just for 2 days (I used it just once per day not twice as described) and my teeth kinda hurt, like I "feel" them. is it normal? does it stop lately?

As with many teeth whitners - you may just be experiencing teeth sensitivity.

I have used Plus white for about a year (off and on) and I have never experienced any sensitivity but I have when I tried others like Crest White Strips and AquaFresh Whitners (when others have sworn by it). Just goes to show how people's experiences can be so different.

Maybe try using it every other day instead of everyday. HTH!

esperanza0905

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownubian
As with many teeth whitners - you may just be experiencing teeth sensitivity.

I have used Plus white for about a year (off and on) and I have never experienced any sensitivity but I have when I tried others like Crest White Strips and AquaFresh Whitners (when others have sworn by it). Just goes to show how people's experiences can be so different.
Maybe try using it every other day instead of everyday. HTH!

tnx so much!
I'll continue using it every 2nd day and we'll see ...I also hope it'll help
smiles.gif

I'll inform you in 2 weeks wazzz happening..
th_crazy.gif